𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"RUN!" Rose shouted which caused the children to run and scream.

The children were scared shittless,they wanted to look at the demon but were to scared to,they thought this was there new way of life, grace field was better then this.
But atleast they'd be alive.
Living kept them alive
There family kept them alive.
During there adventures would everything end up okay?

'Is it still there?!' Nathan one of the 9 year olds said to him

'Waaaahhh not again' yuna said to herself.

'I wanna take a peak'tae said to himself.

They kept running and running until there little hearts couldn't but kept on perurserviring, Tsuchi held up his arm so only the kids could see it and signaled to the left and they went left, but shisari didn't.

"Guys where is-"

"OVER HERE YOU BIG STUPID DEMON" shisari threw a stone at its eye,it came to a halt turned to shisari and chased after him.

"SHISARI- that idiot what is he doing?! Trying to die again?!" Rose panicked and tried to go after shisari it but Tsuchi grabbed her arm.

"Rose. Don't go. Shisari told me what to do from here on he won't die he promised us all that. But for now we head downwind to mister Minerva" rose pushed Tsuchi away.

"I know he promised but but what if he-" rose shut her eyes and landed on the floor.

"ROSE" Evan shouted,shisari heard Evan shout and looked over there way but couldn't see anything he was worried for rose.

"Her wounded opened up again" Anna added.

"She's so dumb this-" chery was cut off.

"Over here,come this way" a lady who was gorgeous purple hair and a cape like thing over her body,flowers of light surrounded her, her finger pointing to somewhere.

~

Shisari ran, until he got this uncertain feeling, the spider demons head got chopped of and shisari hid behind a tree it was the demons from grace field house.

"Atleast come out. We saved you kid. Where is everyone else? Left you behind" he got out of the bush.

He pulled down his collar showing his number.

"There all dead!" He shouted.

The 'human' like demon signaled for the other 2 demons to go get him.
Shisari ran and ran until he couldn't breath but kept on going until he fell, crawling, he tried to get away but it was futile.

He was already in the palm of the demons hands..or so they thought.
A man in a cloke came out of nowhere and cut there heads of, he picked up Shisari and fled the crime scene as quick as light.

'Who is this man? Why did he save me! Mister Minerva? No way...I hope Emma...and the others are okay..' shisari closed his eyes and passed out

Shisari woke up

In a random cave he didn't know this place so he got up.

And walked around

He found rose asleep

"ROSE!" He shouted running to her trying to wake her up fast

A/N:HAI HAI!! Hope ya enjoyed this chapter