𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

The forest of oath

‧₊˚

"Emma"

"Norman"

"Ray"

Grandma shouted there names as she stood infornt of them.

"WE CANNOT FIND THEM!"

"THEY MUST BE PAST THE FOREST BY NOW!"

Emma Norman and rays head looked at the ground away from grandma.

"63194, 22194 and 81194! I can believe such high grades as yourselves let them go. What a huge mistake you've made" emma raised her head.

"I take full responsibility! Let Norman and Ray carry on there work take me instead I am there mother after all" Norman and Ray we're about to say something but we're silenced by the demons words.

"We have comfirmed foot prints along the north-eastern banks we'll send a party there at once!" The demon said to grandma and she nodded.

"Who ever can capture them"

"Dead"

"Or"

"alive"

"Will be rewarded handsomely"

Holding a compass in her hand,rose looked at everyone and nodded,"we're on the right path!"

"Whoaaa.." Tsuchi looked amazed

Everyone was in complete shock of how different everything looked,it was so unusual to them.

"Watch your step everyone" rose helped the younger kids down from the huge tree roots.

The childrens pace of speed decreased,they hadn't eaten nor drunk anything. They were so sleepy and tired and it showed.

"Rose"Tsuchi called out.

"Got it!" She smiled.

"Everyoneeee!! Let's take a break and eat breakfast!!" All the kids were relived and sat in the floor.

Rose stayed stood up and kept an eye out for anything suspicious.

"Everyone make sure not to eat everything in one go a little at a time,we should try to stretch out the water and food we have for the time being"chery said whilst rubbing the steam of her glasses.

"YOOOOOOOOOOWWWW" shisari bonked her on the head with a jar of water.

"Y-YOOW???" She held her head.

"Here take it, go eat I'll watch out okay?" She nodded and sat on the floor to drink.

"I wonder how everyone is doing back at the farm" shisari nodded.

"I'm sorry.." shisari turned away from rose.

"Hm?"

"If I had been compliant from the beginning we'd be out of here faster..I'm sorry" shisari looked at rose her face brighy full of sunshine,

"Don't worry! As long as your smiling everything will be okay" she took one last tiny sip and gave it back to shisari.

"They are all so kind,the kids all said happy birthday to me with cheery faces like nothing happened..from now I'll I vow to protect this family" rose nodded.

"So you don't have to be alone,we don't have to be alone,we can create the ideal world together with our own hands" shisari exclaimed.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Now what?" Shisari asked.

"We'll first is getting some water, there's a river I spotted near by so we'll go there then.."

"Then?" Shisari questioned.

"Then we're going to see mister Minerva" Shisari choked on air.

"But Ho-"

"We head south" rose took out a pen to show Shisari.

"I got it from Norman, from this we'll be able to go to b06-23" Shisari looked confused.

"B06-23?" Rose nodded.

"Open the pen up!"

Shisari pulled it apart,"just a little more!" Rose giggled.

And shisari had a face of shock on him,a light flashing up on a screen.

"What-"

"What is that-" tae looked over at the screen that at his best friend Evan.

"EVAN?!" Shisari and rose looked over.

They were all

Gone..?