What Is This Upgrade

Y/n pov

It had been 2 hours of me and Sun playing games, and Moon being a third wheel.

Right now we were playing pretend. I was the prince, Sun was the princess.

It was his idea

"Princess, don't die on me!"

I hold his hand as 'tears' fall from my eyes. We were trying so hard not to break character by laughing.

"The queen was just too powerful... I have met my end..."

He's a really good actor. This was honestly pretty sad.

"No! There must be some way! I love you too much!"

A light blush spreads across his face, but he doesn't break character.

"Well... There is...one thing that could help..."

"What is it?!"

I'm getting too invested in this

"True...t-true..."

"Please princess!"

"..."

"T-true love's kiss~..."

...

I can't let the princess die...

I cup his cheeks and collide my lips with his. It was longer then expected.

When I pulled away, his eyes were wide and his face was red.

"I'm alive!"

He sits up and hugs me.

"Prince charming, your love saved me!"

I was about to say something, but he suddenly pulls his head back and kisses me again.

"Now we can have our wedding~!"

He didn't say there would be a wedding!

"But, we still have to defeat the evil queen!"

He makes an annoyed expression and walks to the evil queen, a teddy bear. He picks it up and...

Holy shit! He ripped it's head off!

Even if it was just stuffing, it still looked gory. He turns around and gives me a closed eye smile.

"Now~?"

I look behind him and see the bear. Poor thing... I look back up at him and give a nervous smile.

"Uhhhh... Yes..."

'Maybe I shouldn't marry this princess'

He pulls out a bouquet of fake flowers from behind him.

'Where did those come from? He doesn't have pockets'

Time skip to after the wedding

He throws the flowers in the air so the 'bridesmaids' could catch them. I was expecting it to fall on the ground, since everyone was just a plushie. But...

"Vanessa?!"

"Omg! I got the flowers! By the way, tell me all about your honeymoon~!"

My face catches fire, but Sun just acts normal. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to his side.

"Of course! You are gonna be an aunt after all~"

"WHAT?!"

I almost fall backwards by his statement, which cause both of them to laugh at me.