2D Guys, Smut, CPR

Y/n pov

"I feel so hurt right now. You're paying attention to that phone more then me! I don't know what you see in him..."

"It's just a phone. Chill out. And I'm not really doing anything important"

"Oh~? So you won't mind if I do this then~?"

Before I could ask him what he was talking about, he yanks the phone from my hand and starts looking at it.

"Hey! Give it back!"

I try to reach up for it, but he holds it up high and runs away with it.

"Get back here!"

I was behind him and I could see he was on...

Gallery...

'Oh no'

He trips me and stays a few feet away from me.

"Why do you have pictures of random 2D guy-"

'Oh no! He scrolled too far!'

I stand up and run to him, but he uses his long arms to keep me away from him.

(I don't know how to explain it. It's like the cartoons)

He chuckles and scrolls deeper.

"You are such a weirdo~! Imagine if the kids saw these~ They'd be scarred until there hormones get all wonky~!"

"It's not your business to look through my photos!"

"You're right..."

He looks at me and smirks.

"But it is my business to look through your search history!"

"NO"

'WHY DIDN'T I DELETE ALL THAT SHIT?!'

"Let's have a looksie, shall we~?"

He holds in a laugh as he looks through it.

"So, you can handle smut, but you can't handle my kisses~? That's brutal~"

'NOT THE SMUT'

"Maybe I should read a couple words~"

His eyes get wide as he reads it.

"That position does not make sense, but ok... Oh! How about I check your music taste!"

"Oh. That won't be that bad actually."

I stop struggling and stand still, (thinking) I know the songs I have. Moon stops pushing me away when he sees I'm standing.

"Let me just turn up the volume. Oh~ How about this one~"

He lowers the phone a bit for a split second, which allowed me to see the screen.

'C...P...R- WAIT'

"NO NO NO"

I jump and tackle him to the ground, but it's too late...

IT CAN BE HEARD EVEN OUTSIDE THE DAYCARE

I try to take the phone, but he holds it above his head, and for me to get it, I would have to be on top of him, his face DANGEROUSLY close to my chest...

"I save dick by giving CPR~"

"STOP IT"

"Well, come and get it~"

"YOU FUCKING CREEP"

My hand slips and I fall on his chest, causing his arm to hit the ground which makes him accidentally press another song.