.

.

.

"This is nice". Kaydence admired as she looked around, she hadn't been too a lot of really fancy restaurants. So she had made mental notes to take a lot of pictures. Kyrie had just gotten her this Polaroid she had been begging for so she was more than happy to put it to use.

The two sat in a booth facing each other, as Kaydence sat her Steve Madden purse beside her placing her phone in it.

Kyrie made sure to snap a few pictures before putting his phone away, although the two thought their phones were quite the distraction from time between the two, they never forgot to record memories.

"so how was work this morning"? Kyrie asked, "it was good actually. Morning shifts are always so boring though. I'm always at my desk playing the sims or something". Kaydence chuckled.

"but you was mad at me cause all I did was watch family guy in my office". Kyrie scuffed. "yeah cause at least i do work sometimes. but baby I think I wanna make another source of income". Kaydence confessed.

She couldn't lie, she was a hustler. She wanted to make sure her and Kyrie were straight for life and not just the moment, and she felt as if she wanted the same for her kids.

Kyrie couldn't even say he didn't feel where his girlfriend came from because he wanted the exact same thing for himself. He wanted his people to be straight and he was gone make sure of it.

"ain't nothing wrong with that, what you got in mind"? Kyrie asked. "wellll take a look". Kaydence smiled pulling out a medium sized notebook filled with drawings.

"these are dope baby, what you think about? you can paint these". Kyrie suggested. "Actuallyyyy I was thinking about drawing for a tattoo artist. I did a lil research and it's something that can put extra money in my pocket".

"plussss people are gonna wanna know who drew it and potentially that'll help me grow". Kaydence smiled.

"well you know baby, I'm with you if that's what you wanna do. and I'm very proud". Kyrie expressed.

"Hello, my name is Nicole and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you guys off with a drink"? The waitress spoke.

"hii, umm can I get a strawberry margarita". Kaydence spoke, "I'll take the same". Kyrie added as he eye'd Kaydence as she shook her head.

"alrighty, any appetizers"? Nicole asked, "can we get the Mac  and cheese bites". Kyrie responded as she nodded.

"okayy, I'll be back shortly with your drinks and appetizers". She replied smiling at the two.

"You know my daddy bought my mama a pig". Kyrie blurted out as Kaydence looked shocked, "a pig"? Why does your mom want a pig"? Kaydence asked.

"man I don't know. I don't even understand why he bought it. I guess love makes you do crazy things". Kyrie expressed.

"she FaceTimed me one day, deadass feeding this pig Kay". He told her laughing.

"that's crazy, I can see mama now. I love that anything she wants he get it for her though. even if it's the craziest thing in the world". Kaydence smiled.

Whether anybody know it or not, she looked up to Josiah and Carla in their now faze. They had that kind of love you'd want your child to grow up in and she never saw that before in her own household.

"yeah Fasho, I'm glad she got what she wanted after all.. because it was hard watching her suffer in the beginning". Kyrie expressed.

"I understand. feeling like you're the reason she wasn't happy. I hate that you felt like that". Kaydence pouted.

"I know, but I can't be upset. I wouldn't take anybody back who weren't taking care of their kids either". He shrugged.

"well at least it all worked out". Kaydence smiled holding his hand.

"I'm glad it did". He replied kissing her hand.

.

.

.

"ugh what do I say Aunt Jen". Kaydence stressed. It was about nine o'clock. Kyrie and Kaydence were both off the next day and decided to stay up and beige watch shows.

Kyrie laid by Kaydence comforting her as she sat on FaceTime with her aunt trying to figure out the words to say to her mom.

"Kaydence I can't tell you. whatever you say gotta come from you and your feeling, I'm not in your shoes to tell you what to say all I can do is comfort you and support it". Her aunt reasoned.

"Well I don't know, I have a lot on my mind. My head just spinning and spinning". Kaydence spoke getting frustrated.

"Are your sure you're ready"? Aunt Jen asked, "I mean I have to be ready sometime. It's been two years, I can't go much longer". Kaydence fussed

"Kaydence whether it's been 2 years or 10. you go about it how you want. These are your feelings and if you aren't ready then you just aren't". Her Aunt added as Kaydence sighed.

"you straight baby. I'm going on two years with my shit too. and I'm not ready yet so therefore I haven't done anything about the situation. So if you aren't ready it's nothing you can do till you are". Kyrie explained.

Kaydence was really overwhelmed and wish she never brought the situation up. She sometimes just wished her and Kyrie had it good cause sometimes she just felt too damaged for him.

"You had a good day today. Don't let it end bad because of this". Kyrie told her as he rubbed her legs to calm her down.

"Okay, I guess I'll wait. Thanks Auntie, I'll call you tomorrow". Kaydence sighed.

"Okay, y'all be safe. We love y'all". She responded. Kaydence sat her phone down as Kyrie sat up and just held her.

Kyrie knew a lot about his girlfriend, too much actually. He knew at this exact moment that she wanted to break down, but she always felt weak when she cried so she was trying her best to hold it in.

"Baby, you know I'll never in my life look at you as nothing less than a strong black queen. you know that right"? Kyrie asked as Kaydence nodded.

"Crying don't make you weak. sometimes you gotta cry. What you think holding it in gone do"? He asked her as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I be thinking I got it so together, and so figured out but I don't". She confessed.

"But you do though. You got all yo shit together. The situation with yo mama shouldn't define you. I know it hurt Kay and I know you gone be sad. But you shouldn't let that outshine the good Shit you got going for yourself". Kyrie told her

"How do you deal with the shit your so called family do to you"? Kaydence asked, she still couldn't even believe it was sick people in this world that could hurt the people that love them most.

"At first it would get to me, but as I matured and grew as a person i really started paying attention to those who love and actually care for me rather than those who don't. I just had to realize who for me and who not". Kyrie told her as she nodded.

She straddled his lap, as she placed a few kissed on his lips. Kyrie gently brushed the tears from her eyes away with his thumb.

"Guess I'll take your advice and just focus on the good that's in front of me". She weakly smiled making Kyrie smile.

"I got you baby". Kyrie responded rubbing her back.

Thoughts??!!

Heyyy, don't be shyyyy. Ttm.

Anyways, To Be Continued...