Something Special

Start from the beginning

"Sure show me what ur thinking bb 🧐" Victor writes back, smirking.

The three little grey dots pop up on the screen immediately.

"Ok so"

"Theres this fit which I figured would be more family friendly even tho it's kinda boring"

Benji attaches a photo of himself in his room, posing coolly in front of his mirror with a hand in his hair and clad in a black floral shirt with a simple pair of skinny jeans.

"You look nice 🥰". Victor grins as he writes back.

"I dont wanna look nice i wanna look mesmerizing and breedable 😑"

Victor rolls his eyes and snorts to himself. "🙄 you always look mesmerizing and breedable, mi ❤️ Show me the other outfits you were thinking abt"

"Also your nails look sexy 😍" he writes back immediately after.

"Aww thank u babe 😘"

"They're black like my soul 💀"

"hold on" Benji writes in quick succession.

A second later, a video pops up of Benji standing in front of his mirror again, this time slightly to the side, wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt with red and navy blue diamonds making stripes across his chest, tucked into a short black skirt in a way that accentuates his small waist. He also has a plain black collar around his neck, along with a simple silver o-ring on a chain underneath it. The corner of his lip is turned upward mischievously, as if challenging him.

Victor's breath quickens, heat rising into his face and other parts of him, when his eyes travel downward to where Benji's other hand is holding up the lower edge of his skirt, showing off the lacy black panties he has on underneath and the underside of one of his ass cheeks peeking out; Victor's mouth goes dry.

He wishes he could reach out and grab at that soft, supple flesh. Benji winks, before he looks into the camera with hooded eyelids and says in that sultry voice of his: "Can't wait for you to fuck me, Daddy."

Victor almost drops his phone on the floor as he scrambles to lower the volume, the adrenaline in his veins making his head spin. He gulps as he returns to the message chain.

"What do you think of this one? 🙃🙃" Benji writes.

"Oh wait oops wrong one 🙄 oh well" he adds immediately after.

Swallowing loudly, Victor types back: "Extremely mesmerizing and breedable wowwww 🤤😍"

"Thank you Sir 😊 although its a lil too risque so i think i'll pass"

"Aww 🥲 good call tho i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you 😏"

"Ur a nasty man Daddy 😷"

Victor shakes his head and grins as he adjusts the collar of his shirt. "But u love it 😘"

"Gross 🙄😘💕"

"I have one more to show u tho 🙈" Benji sends right after.

"Oh?"

There's a pause and Victor watches the dots on the screen again, just as another photo pops up in its place.

He's standing in front of the mirror in a short burgundy jumpsuit, his other hand in his pocket as he gazes at something off to the side Victor can't see. Peeking out from underneath the fabric hugging his thighs loosely are garters attached to a pair of black stockings. His cheeks are flushed despite his cool, placid expression.