🌑 Lilith The Powerful Queen🌑

♣️Lilith♣️

I was in this place that look like void and notice that my hair was longer and lighter brown than before, I was in a dream staring at myself. I was wearing a long black dress with black lipstick and my facial features were much prettier. My blue eyes were a icy blue. I felt powerful and burst energy exploded out of me into the mirrors that were staring at me.

" Wake up you bitch and make my breakfast" Serenity my bitch of a sister said.  Me and serenity look nothing a like, serenity hair was black and her eyes were brown but she was still gorgeous unlike me that had scars all over my body from years of being abused.

A hard slap came across my face that made touch my face I'm sure there's a red mark there. Serenity glares at me with hatred. I got up of my ton up mattress and limp my way down to the kitchen. My ankle is still broken from getting push down the stairs from my brother and my parents just watched and laughed saying a deserved it.

I lit the stove and got a pot out of the cupboard, I walked to the fridge and opened the door taking out the eggs then cracking them into the frying pan. I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen then I heard the chair being pulled back. When the eggs were done I put them onto a  plate and gave it to serenity. She snatched it out my hand and growled at me before eating it and going on her phone.

I walked back into my room to look for some clothes to wear for school. I found my old ripped jeans that I stoled from serenity and a old hoodie that I got from a garbage bin. I don't have much clothes because no body cares about me I always look for clothes or steal them.

The clothes I put on was huge because I'm skinny and look like bones because my parents don't feed me, they say I'm not worth it to eat and that I was a mistake. I grabbed my old bag that was worn out and had rip marks on it and throw on my bag, I had this for years now. Serenity give it to me from when I was 7 and she was 9, she told me because I didn't deserve anything nice or special.

Now I'm 17 and Serenity is 19. As I walk towards the front door and open it and to walk to school by myself. Serenity drives pass me without glancing at me. No body gives me a ride because they don't wanna be seen with me.

I finally made it to school walking pass everyone around me. I have no friends because everyone thinks it weird to be around a freak and nerd like me, they judge me before they even get to know me. Even the nerds glare at me.

Walking down the hallway through students the bell ring. Everyone in the hallway speed walked to their first class. I rushed into my class into my seat in the back away from everyone.

Students started heading into the classroom then the teacher as well. Ms swarm sat in her chair looking at everyone before speaking.

" I see everyone is here today which is good I just wanted to inform you all that today we will be doing no work for maths" Ms Swarm said putting on her glasses and everyone in the class cheered except for me. I sat quiet with my head down and played with fingers together.

I look to the corner and notice Jake looking at me with a smirk. He always torments me along with my sister. He had long blonde hair and a sharp jaw he would be fine if his personality was ain't shitty. I ignored his glances and looked out of the window on my right watching trees move with wind.

I felt a sharp object hit my head, causing me gasp in pain. I gripped my head as I saw red spots dripped down my head and then I heard everyone turned to me from the noise and laughed. I turn to where pipe dropped on the ground and saw Jake laughing at me and giving his friends high five.

Ms Swarm got up and rushed towards. " Quiet down class are I will give everyone in this class detention, now Lilith come with me to nurse office to get this checked out". She spoke grabbing my arm holding me to walk with her out of class to the nurse office.