A Lion's NightLife

Walking down the path along with Sakonji, Rasshu looks further ahead to see Daichi waiting outside along with his crows... Happily waving at the young man, Rasshu exclaims that the mission was successfully completed without any casualties, dawning a cheerful face as she happily nudges Sakonji around! Daichi looks pleased, happy to know that his choice of sending the two slayers was a good one, after all, getting up to meet the slayers. Daichi walks slowly toward Rasshu, as he holds something in his hand... Daichi smiles while he looks into Rasshu's signature staring eyes as he beholds her a piece of paper with a gold outline embroidered on it as he cheerfully declares Rasshu to be the newest member of the hashira rank! She jolts up as she completely forgot about that mission being her last mission before her official dubbing as one of the great slayers! Though a slightly embarrassed expression dawns on her as she might be one of the weakest hashiras... at least she's a hashira right?

Accepting the paper in her hands, Daichi Ubuyashiki stands up straight and invites the two hashira for a cup of tea, and they both accept. But while the duo sits, Neither of them actually drink the warm beverage as they would need to remove their mask, plus Rasshu doesn't favor any type of tea, to Daichi's dismay. Regardless, Daichi takes this time to explain all of the quirks that come with being a hashira, and Sakonji spaces out, listening to the young master's soft voice... Daichi starts to get excited as he starts to explain how hashiras have the choice to set up a mansion in the area that they are assigned to and how she can finally start passing down that unique "bravery" style of hers. Funnily, the thought of Rasshu teaching her very own student makes her nauseous, to Sakonji's delight as he chuckles! She begins to get really antsy as she starts to overthink all the possibilities of this going wrong as a comforting hand rests on her shoulder; Sakonji states that if he taught her then she can probably teach students too...

After the three "finish" up their tea break, Daichi gets up and starts to walk down a closed-off area while Rasshu and Sakonji followed suit... She always wondered to herself where this road would lead to as they come up on this big patch of land surrounded by long, thick vine-like trees adorn with a few red lily-like flowers that seemed to glow faintly. Her eyes look at the open field as Daichi assigns her this land... the land that once belonged to a hashira that made their own breathing style based on the wind one respectively, just like Bravery breathing! Daichi gently pats Sakonji requesting if he's ok with Rasshu staying at his manor just a little longer until hers is done being made, as Sakonji bows exclaiming that he wouldn't mind.

Later that afternoon, Rasshu excitedly tweaks the design of the base design of her manor as she doesn't want any place too flashy even if her assigned district is known to be the flashiest one out there, the entertainment district! Known for its festivals and big cities, Rasshu seems a bit conflicted about why she ( the most socially inept hashira) was picked to look over this district but Daichi seems to know best so she reluctantly took it... finishing the mansion design, she sends the plans via crow as she lovingly thanks the blackbird for being dependable like always~ Sitting alone with her friend, Rasshu starts to question Sakonji about the roles and responsibilities of being a Hashira? It turns out a hashira is viewed as one of the strongest slayers as they usually have the power to defeat a lower-ranked demon or might have special abilities that set them off from the rest... Hashiras are most likely the ones to die on their missions due to them dealing with demons that are exclusive, highly-ranked in danger status. But to balance it out, S ranks are very few and far in between... And to Rasshu's dismay (or delight since no one can truly tell what her expression is at times); All hashira are certified in teaching their own breathing styles! While explaining all of the changes that Rasshu would be dealing with, he feels a slight change in atmosphere as he looks at Rasshu; she's glaring off with a worried expression etched on her face... Sakonji rubs her shoulders, trying to calm her down as becoming a hashira is nothing to be stressed about, it's only natural evolution for the slayers... and if she's ever ready or content with her success, she can always retire! They both chuckle a bit as they promise each other when they get older they'll retire together and whoever has the most kill counts is the best hashira in the world!!! Sakonji proudly mocks his friend as he puts on a gallant pose, claiming that when he wins he finally gets to beat her up for all of that bullying she's been doing! All of those random sneak attacks, hiding his red tengu masks when he's sleeping, picking on his plain face, and pulling his hair!? It's all gonna come back and hit Rasshu like a steam train when he finally wins!!! The two laughs as everything fades like a memory...