I squeezed my eyes shut, plunging my self into a night full of nightmares. I dreamt I was at the movies again with Liam, but then everyone slowly started disappearing and I could barley remember any of them. I looked over at Liam, he gave me a soft smile and soon disappeared, just like everyone else. I forgot his touch first. The way he used to hug me, when I felt scared or sad. Then I forgot his voice, the same voice that used to sing on our way to class. Then all together I forgot his face, the face I grown to know for the past eight years. The last thing to leave my memory was his eyes. The beauty the held in any situation, they way the light always seemed to touch them when he was thinking.

"I know everything about you Piper." Flower's voice was a light purr inside my head.

I jerked up right, sweat rolling down my back. My chest was seized with terror as my eyes bounced off of every wall. My bracelet was glowing a soft green color. I yanked it off my night stand and smashed the button. 

"Wall screen." My voice was raw. "Pull up messenger." The Society symbol quickly flashed, as the wall screen loaded my messages. I sat up against my issued head board and ran my hands over my face, trying to control my breathing.

"Two unread messages from Liam." The mono tone was louder than I wanted it to be. I flinched slightly and spoke in a hoarse tone. " Read the dam messages." I braced myself for the warning voice, but it never came.

Did you make it home okay?- Liam.

PIPER DID YOU MAKE IT HOME! THERE WAS A NEW BLURB ABOUT SOME UNKNOWN FREAK AT THE TRAIN STANTON AROUND MIDNIGHT! LIKE THREE PEOPLE SAW HIM! MESSAGE ME BACK ASAP!!!- LIAM.

My heart seized inside my chest, the unknown person had to been Ky. The only way you can enter the hover train is if you pay with credits, which means you had to have a Society issued bracelet.

"Wall screen shut down." I leaned my head back against the cold wall, my mind racing a million miles a minute. If this boy was who he really says he is, why don't I remember him? Why couldn't I barely remember anything before my tenth birthday? I touched the lamp and the room was illuminated with a soft warm glow.

I stood in front of my door and drew in a deep breath, my mother was going to kill me. The door slid open, exposing a menacing dark hallway. I stepped out of my room and scurried my way into the living room. My mother had records dating back to when I was born, pictures, recordings of my first words, my birthday parties, everything from my childhood.

"Wall screen." I spoke softly. " Pull up file twenty seven- Piper's tenth birthday." I crossed my finger praying the volume wasn't as loud as is was in my room.

"File twenty seven- Piper's tenth birthday." The voice echoed back. Soundly a flood of pictures and videos flooded the screen. 

"Picture number one." If Ky was going to be anywhere in my childhood, these would be the photos.

The first picture enlarged and everything else fell away. It was a photo of me in a light blue dress with my hair pinned behind me. I looked like one of those Old World princesses.  Nothing to do with Ky.

"Next." I sat cross legged on the floor staring at each picture. The next picture was just like the first, nothing to give me anything on Ky.

For the next hour I scrolled through almost three hundred photos and video, when a blurry figure caught my attention. 

"Wall screen enhance." The figure become even more blurry, but I could faintly make out what the figure was wearing. A neon blue tuxedo, that complimented my dress well. But what does this blurry figure have to do with Ky? Absolutely nothing, that what.  I rubbed my eyes and leaned back against the couch.