"No, are you?"

"No, but you're announcing as if predicting a possible volcano," he laughed loudly at my reply.

"Jesus, Lily. This pregnancy has improved your sense of humor. You're so funny," he almost sobbed in laughter.

"Thank you, boss. And just so you know, I'm in fact excited to talk to them face to face for the first time."

"My mom will be delighted to learn about our engagement. She really adores you."

I turned crimson, and could only just nod my acknowledgement. "And what about the boys?" I asked.

"I told Liam to get online on Skype as well at night, I mean when it's night here. He didn't reply anything yet, let's see. Or else, I'll call each one of them up," he retorted.

"Looks like you've got everything planned out," I winked.

"I do," he winked back, and I laughed.

We spent the rest of the day talking to each other. It was such a relieving act that I fell all over in love with Niall again. He shared so many stories of his childhood with me, half of which I had heard some trillion times before, but I didn't care. It was a beautiful picture flashing before my eyes as I saw him laugh – the sound filling up the entire room. I just sat there, and listened to him, and I felt that I could spend my remaining existence doing so. My heartbeats accelerated, and that old friend of mine – the inner voice, constantly murmured a reminder in my ear of how much I love him, how much I'm incomplete without him, and how much safe I feel with him.

In the noon, Niall spared me from his cooking, and let me cook for a change. He had been over protective towards me since I broke the news of my pregnancy to him. He apologized to me all the time for being clingy, however, little did he know how happy those made me feel. I cherished every moment with my heart.

Ads by ExstraCouponAd Options

I cooked a proper Indian meal of rice, dal (sort of soup), potato fries, and chicken curry that I made a less spicy not for Niall, but for myself because I knew he'd scream at me for being stupid. We ate our lunch sitting on the couch, watching 17 Again on Star Movies. I completely drooled over Zac Efron, and cried at the end of the movie while Niall rolled his eyes, claiming he is hotter than him. I laughed at his insecurity because it made him so irresistibly cute. I also narrated to him a story about a boy, Jenny used to have a massive crush on. He unfortunately didn't feel the same way about her, and instead humiliated her in front of the whole school after learning about her feelings. As revenge, we called up her mother from a telephone booth, and informed her that her son is gay and sexually abusive to all his male friends in school. She cried over the phone, and we laughed like total mean girls.

The conversations extended more than the normal time, and I went for my nap late at 3.30 Pm. Yes, nap, you heard it right. On Sundays, Niall made me take naps too. He finished up some office work and phone calls to his boss before it was 5.00 Pm, and we had to Skype talk to his family.

I changed into a nice pink top and pajamas before combing my hair properly, and applying some mascara, and lip gloss. Niall laughed as he entered the room with his laptop.

"What are you doing?" he inquired, climbing up on bed after turning all the lights on to discard darkness.

"Don't laugh, I'm trying to look nice," I brushed my hair using my fingers.