"Is that, Dado?" She asked sadly playing along. "Then I'll ask Faheem Bhai to make your tea, I heard you used to love it."

"Gudiya!" Jamal pouted bashfully.

"Nahi pasand aapko, Dado? Faheem Bhai bura maan jayenge" Azeen said forcing her grin to hide.

"Are kisne bataya tumhe ye sab? Shehryaar, kaha se itni khabri biwi laaye ho?" Jamal asked Shehryaar who chuckled along with his wife.

Faheem was their house help, the oldest who carried this air of perfection around him. He bragged about his work, his unmatchable management skills, and the perfect cup of masala chai he boasted about.

Azeen didn't know about him until the third week of her stay in the house, Faheem Khan was on leave for a month which was a blessing in disguise for Nagma and others, being the oldest, he considered himself superior to the others. Ordering around, delegating work, and criticizing them had given him the position of Nafisa's assistant.

When he returned, she firsthand experienced his prideful strides and disproving eyes as Nagma had introduced her as Shehryaar's wife. He greeted her professionally and left to make his famous cup of tea. Nagma had whispered in her ears how Jamal didn't like having it but was forced to, he respected Faheem and didn't wish to break his heart.

When one day, Jamal requested Azeen to make him a cup, Faheem looked betrayed but said nothing to his employer. He had walked away sulking as Jamal gave her the task of his regular supply of beverages.

Faheem has given her heartbroken looks every time he saw her. She felt bad for the man then, but seeing him unwelcoming to her presence in the house, she stopped caring.

As Shehryaar said, they don't matter.

"Azeen, gudiya khuda ka waasta hai tumhe, Apne budhe dado ke saath ye na karna." Jamal begged dramatically.

"Are Dado, main mazak kar rahi thi." She assured him immediately.

"Faheem bhai ka itna khauf?" Shehryaar commented smugly.

"Chup karo, Sherry. Kahi sun na le wo. His disappointed glares make me feel like an accused even when I didn't do a crime." Jamal shuddered thinking about him.

"Salam Faheem Bhai," Shehryaar said.

Jamal's eyes widened like saucers, face paled as he turned to look behind him only to turn back glowering. "Namakool! Mazak udha te ho apne Dado ka?"

Shehryaar burst out laughing.

Azeen cupped her mouth to stop chuckling.

"Tum dono ko me chodunga nahi!" Jamal glared at them.

Azeen recovered faster, elbowing her husband in a warning. "Sherry, hasna band karien."

Shehryaar exhaled loudly. "You should have seen your face, Dado. You were so scared..." His words muffled in chuckles again.

"Shehryaar" Azeen gritted her teeth in warning.

Jamal scrunched his face in annoyance and sat back glaring at him one last time. "Baat nahi karni dono se mujhe."

"Sorry, Dado," Shehryaar said cheekily hugging him and sitting on the chair armrest.

"Sorry, Dado." Azeen held her ears.

Jamal shrugged away his hold and looked away from Azeen.

Azeen looked with a crestfallen face to Shehryaar. He sighed smiling, he nodded discreetly at her.

"Dado, didn't you want to see a romantic thriller?" Shehryaar started, but Jamal ignored him. "Shoaib was telling me a name for one good Pakistani series, now that you aren't talking to me, you don't want the name as well, right? That's a different case that you wanted to see one for quite some time."