Yoshi:
That woman is related to Seungcheol mom's murder and your dad's murder.

Y/n:
What the hell is this? How long is this rivalry going on?

Yoshi:
I don't know. Also I found the address of your house before you left Seoul. It's in the first page.

Y/n:
Thanks Yoshi. I don't know how I'm going to repay you.

Yoshi:
You are going to repay me by being safe. Be careful with your next move. I heard from the underground that BTS and TXT are aiming for you. Be careful.

Y/n:
Hmm. Don't let this papers get to him. I'll be happy if Hyungwon or the guys didn't find out about this. Also whoever my half-brother is don't let them know.

Asahi:
That is safe with us. Can you come to our dorm? Haruto and Mashiho wants to spend some time with you.

Y/n:
Do they know about me dating him?

Asahi:
Junkyu told them. He was a bit upset at that time. When we asked him what happened, he told everything.

Yoshi:
There are more in that file. Tell Seungcheol if you want. Also keep this safe. I don't have extra copy.

Y/n:
Sure. Thank you for coming. I'll leave now. Take care.

???:
You are going nowhere. Let's chill for sometime.

You turned around and saw Mashiho and Haruto. You immediately stood up and hugged them. After you released them, they took a seat.

Y/n:
Mashiho oppa! Haruto! How have you guys been? Is everything going well?!

Haruto:
We are good noona. I also ordered your favorite Iced Americano and Vanilla cake.

Mashiho:
It's been a long time since we met. How are you doing Y/n-ah?

Y/n:
A lot of drama happend in my life oppa. Hey I forgot to ask. Who is Sunghoon?Asahi said that name in the incident.

Mashiho:
He is from ENHYPEN. One of BTS allies or their brother group. They are a growing mafia group like us.

Y/n:
Is he really a lot dangerous man Mashiho oppa?

Mashiho:
Yes. Always try to avoid him. Be careful of your surroundings and Haruto, go and get our order.

Haruto:
Ugh! Fine you won.

Yoshi:
Okay. What brings you here?

Mashiho:
Went to the mall for shopping games. On our way back we saw you three discussing something seriously.

Y/n:
It's a project work oppa. I don't know what will happen if anything goes wrong with that.

Haruto:
Enjoy yourself guys. Here is our food.

Asahi:
You even managed to order for us? Wow!

Haruto:
We are not like you grandpa.

The table broke into a fit of laughter after hearing that. You and the guys spend some time together before you saw the time on the watch.

Y/n:
Guys, I promised my brothers that I'll be back for lunch. If I go late, Kihyun oppa will kill me.

Mashiho:
Are you gonna go alone? I can walk you home if you need.