I nodded my head with a smile and gone there. After a few minutes he came with breakfast.

Kihyun:
Here. Eat this and come to my office to discuss what you want. okay?

Y/n:
If you go then I won't eat. Stay here and feed me.

I ordered him with a stern voice to which he began to laugh. He pinched my cheek and started to feed me.

Kihyun:
Even though you try to talk bold, you still look cute my dear.

Y/n:
Oppa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I did for the past few days.

He stopped and looked at me confused. Then he understood what I was talking about.

Y/n:
I should have said what is going in my mind and shouldn't have stressed out you all. I shouldn't have pushed you all away.

Kihyun:
It's okay. I understand you Y/n. I know it's hard for you because they were your first friends apart from us. So it'll be a little hard. Now don't make me emotional and eat.

He wiped the tears which rolled down my face. I didn't even notice that I was crying. He continued feeding me while talking talking about our young age.

Y/n:
Oppa, Asahi called me earlier. He asked me to meet me at the café to discuss about our project.

Kihyun:
You can't go there alone Y/n. And you know why.

Y/n:
I know that well. Send your guards on my tail. That would help.

Kihyun:
Okay then. I'll inform Shownu Hyung about it. Don't worry. Want our driver to drop you?

Y/n:
Nah. I'll go by my bicycle.

I nodded my head and got my bag. Before going out I hugged him and waved him goodbye. I gone to the garage for getting my bicycle. I took the key and gone to the café.

TIME SKIP
A/n POV

You parked you bicycle out of the café and gone inside. You noticed Yoshi in the last table at the very back. You gone there and sat beside him.

Asahi:
Hey Y/n. Why did you bring me here.

Y/n:
To keep us company. Make it seem like we are discussing about projects. My brothers men are around.

Yoshi:
Okay. Here are the details that you have asked for. She didn't have any memory loss. She is on her right mind.

Y/n:
I knew it. She was not with me on that time. Anything more?

Yoshi:
She is behind that attack which happened before days. I wanted to warn you but I can't reach you.

Y/n:
That means she is the head boss of BTS and their allies? Why does she want me ?

Yoshi:
That question is still unknown. This will be a shocking news but she was cheating on your dad with a Japanese man.

You are speechless to hear that. You never expected it to be like that. With a heavy heart you asked him to continue.

Yoshi:
You also have a brother. His name is-

Y/n:
I'll look about that on the file. Any other thing?