Returning back to the empty room where he once resided, I once again trashed it. The maids who pass by look at me with fear in their eyes. I yelled for them to scatter away and find me the man. Minutes later, Jeongguk's cousin showed up. She tried so hard to hide the smug look surfacing in her fake facade. It angered me more when she left me in the state of confusion. Later, I delivered a telepathic message to her.

"Take good care of him and don't let him out of your grasp. Because once I see him again, I will claim him as mine.."

Eclipsa didn't respond but I'm one hundred percent sure she received my warning. It is not only an empty word because I swore when I successfully tracked him down, I will not let him to leave my side again. After taking in reality that Jeongguk is really nowhere to be found, I sat down on the bed that once had his warmth. The same bed where I did a lot of misdeed to him.

The regret is piling over my shoulders. I'm the one to be blamed for everything that's happening, but still, I couldn't let go of him. I still want him beside me after all the bad things and tortures I did. I forced my self to him and repeated the bad deed countless times. Despite that, I still want to be close to him. I couldn't let go. I'm greedy and selfish, and that caused him to flee from my territory.

Admittedly, it also hurts me to see him curled up on the bed beside me when I first did it with him. The anger clouded my judgement preventing me from holding back the beast inside my body. I couldn't take in the fact that he was avoiding me yet treating that lowly guard so freely. I refused to hear his excuses and purposely closed my hearing senses. The rumors I heard from the maidservants also didn't help but make me even more enraged.

Once the beast inside was satiated, I would return to my usual self and apologize to Jeongguk's passed out and worn out body. But in the end, I will make the same mistake again. It happened a lot more until I realized that I've been too harsh on him. I reflected on my action and drowned myself in kingdom matters. I visited other castles just so I could be far from Jeongguk and I could refrain my self from hurting him again.

I regretted everything from the very start. I shouldn't have met him again after all. My presence in his life only brings pain and misfortune. Truthfully, when I found him again when he was hit by a truck, I was indeed happy. But he doesn't know me. I know the reason as to why he seem to forget my existence. Satan also told me before the day he died that he wished for his son to forget everything about hell and it's creatures. But that is impossible, considering that Jeongguk is also a devil and it is only a matter of time before he became aware of his own kind.

At first, I only want to stay close to him. To watch how he's doing after all the years that we are separated. I didn't intend to drag him back to his birthplace. However, Jeana died and that leads to one problem to another. I had no choice but to bring him back to hell with me. It brings me joy, being able to take him to his original home where he and I grew up together until that incident happened. I once wished that everything would turn to normal and we would live side by side like how I promised him when we were kids.

Unfortunately, problems are neverending. I didn't want anyone to know about Jeongguk's existence. He is branded as dead long time ago. If anyone found out that he's the supposed to be dead son of Satan, I know his life would be in danger again. Jeongguk has also no interest in taking the throne despite knowing that he is the rightful heir. Instead, he choose to be a lowkey manservant of mine. Part of me was happy but another part of me thought that he's only saying that because his memories are sealed. When he was a child, he would always say how he wants to take over the kingdom and be a great leader.

The problems keep showing one after the other. The elders claimed that I should produce an heir to the throne and that can only be attained if my partner is from the Royal bloodline so the flow of history would not be tarnished. Satan's half brother persistently insisted that her daughter should be the one I'm marrying. Eclipsa. The beloved cousin of Jeongguk.