Smut bc i am no click baiter 💀

Start from the beginning

That's right, Pony had done it before back in high school. Him and Cherry dated for not even 3 months before breaking up. They just weren't right for each other but they were still on good terms in present time. Cherry kind of took over the whole moment, more dominant, and she was the one asking for consent and mostly undressing Pony. So he never really had to plan anything. But now he was in the position where he had to initiate the moment.

"And let me tell you some things that you can do that will make him feel real good." Dallas informed.

Lol Dally out here telling pony this stuff 💀

...

"And that's it. Oh and if you hurt him you know I won't hesitate to curb stomp you." Dallas have a stern look. He was always so overprotective of the tanned boy. They have been friends for so long that's it's become natural.

I would help you Dallas 🤝

"Now get out will ya?" He mumbled while pushing Ponyboy out of the room. It was 11 at night and Dally was tired.

Pony rushed out of the room and walked to the nearest 24 hour store. Dallas sent him to go buy lube and stuff. As much as Pony hated the idea of going out and buying that stuff he knew he had to.

He walked into the store and ran to the aisle. He picked up the bottle and thought about it for a moment. He was too embarrassed to go buy it so he just shoved it up his sleeve and walked out of the store. The employee didn't even stop him, he probably didn't get paid enough to actually care.

He ran down the street and made it back home. Darry decided since he was an adult he didn't need a curfew anymore but as long as he stayed safe.

Ponyboy walked into the house and crept upstairs and slipped into his bed. He drifted to sleep, nervous about tomorrow.

...

He woke up without Soda by his side. They must've left for work already. It was Pony's day off today, how lucky. He went downstairs and saw Johnny peacefully asleep in the couch. He smiled and noticed the whole house was empty. Everyone had work and Two was on holiday with his sister and mum.

He made some toast for the two of them and also got out some chocolate milk. He went over to the couch and kissed the sleeping boys forehead.

"Mmm... Babe?" Johnny awoke and sat up. "I made breakfast baby..." Pony whispered quietly.

"Aww thanks Pone!" He smiled and got up to go to the table. He sat down and started eating the food.

They finished the food and brushed their teeth. Pony offered to hang out upstairs where he would finally ask the big question. They walked up the stairs and sat on the bed. The blonde was starting to get nervous now.

He gently pressed his lips onto Johnny's. He put his hands on the other boys waist while Johnnys hands were on Pony's shoulder. They continued to kiss until Pony broke away.

"Johnny I... I wanted to ask you something" he paused awkwardly "W-Will you do 'it' with me? It's fine if you're not ready though!"

Go jump out of the window pony, I know damn well you embarrassed

The smaller boys eyes widened. He froze up and didn't know what to say. It was all so sudden but deep down Johnny knew he had been wanting this so bad.

"Y-Yeah I will." He smiled as his face turned red.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Pony reconnected their lips and gently bit Johnnys lips. Johnny opened his mouth slightly and the other boy slipped his tongue in.

Tingly feelings sparked through both of their bodies.