part 44

Shari Anderson/mom
Jesse Anderson jr. /Dad
ace Dahmer watdon /Sus
Ralph Anderson/victim
Fred Clayton/sus
Victoria ellé pitfroll/sus
Greg Zachary/sus

*Jakes pov*

Hell,like hell... Why? This case makes zero sense?

Zack propped his elbows on his lap and held the laptop over his hands, weird but we can all read it now.

There is 4 suspects that all need to be interviewed by zack, Maya, and hunter. I would LOVE to help out with this case.

The victim of the 'mysteryious' murder was named, ralph Anderson, hm sounds really familiar... Right!

"That's ralph! That persons grandson who killed Jeff!" I spoke.

"What?" I heard from multiple directions. "Like the Anderson who killed Jeff, that's the grandson?" I pointed at the photo of the 4 suspects lined up beside eachother holding signs.

"Like- like- Jeffrey Dahmer?" Corey said in pure shock.
"That dumb bitch." He wipsered- loudly. "Who?" I asked him.

"Well both of ander and Dahmer?" Corey awnsered. "Right...right" I gave a pause, on how simple and short conversation that was.

"Hey guys, just out of the blue though, but doesn't Sam kinda look like Jeff?" Hunter exclaimed.
"Oh my fucking god! That's what I said!" Colby shouts.

The two let out a giggle and I get asked by zack to read out the suspects names. The best part! Well not really?

"Our first one is-" I read through the name. "Fred Clayton?"

"Hey hunter but holy shit isnet that mayas dads last name?" Zack asks. "No her granddad" he replied quickly.  "Ah-" in a soft reply. "the second name is- Victoria ellé pitfróll?" I say in confusion. Hopefully I said that right. "yeah her-" hunter said.
"Why? You know her?" I crease my eyebrows.

"No."

"Anyways third name?" I interrupt. "Oh yeah go ahead!" Colby reassures.

"Ok- Greg Zachery rigition"
I read. "Weird as name?" Says Zack. "Not as much as mother fucking Victoria ellé pitfróll!" Corey cuts in. Very well then. Their fighting and I read the next one, and holy shit. That is the most crazy thing. SHITTTT.

"hey UH HUM?" I try to get there attention. Well that's definitely not going to work. I guess it will be a nice surprise. Well not a very lovely surprise involving a murder.

"Ace waton dahmer-" I say. And get the most strange looks from everyone around me. Looks of fear,shock, confusion, understanding,abnormal,unsafe the list is on and on. Ace waton Dahmer. "Another Dahmer-" "well fuck no!" Corey yelled. "FUCK no!" Colby continues.

"Wait?- I read that wrong then? It changes it all! Everything!" Zack says. "Well no SHIT!" Corey keeps yelling. "Corey calm down." Sam says patting his head. "Sorry brother but there is no waY I AM going to CALM DOWN!" Yelling some words. "Shit-" Colby said. "Okay then tell us more brother!"

"There is so much more from the story, certainly when Zack didn't read it fully. 'or correctly'. This shit hits hard.