Chapter 10: The Wolf

Third Person POV 

Flashback \

THUD 

A body crashed into the ground as two warriors held their weapons. Their backs facing towards each other as they scanned the area. Hearing inhumane growl as they gulped, sweat running down their faces. 

Man: W-W-Where is he? I-I-I can't see him. 
One man said as the other continued to look around. 

Man 2: I-I-I don't know. He's too fast. H-How is he moving so fast? 
He asked as Y/N charged at them, his large sword over his shoulder as the two men looked at him with widened eyes. 

SLASH 

Man: BASTARD! 
The man screamed as he swung his sword towards the young swordsman. 

CLANG 

The man clashed with the young swordsman, his eyes glaring into Y/N's blood-red eyes before being pushed back. 

Man: I'll kill you! 
He screams before quickly swinging his sword at him. 

CLANG 

Man: AH! 
The man screamed loudly as his sword fell to the ground before being gripped by the throat. 

Man: W-W-What k-kind of monster are y-y-SNAP 

The man's body went motionless as Y/N gripped him by the throat. His blood-red eyes glared at the man before throwing him onto the ground. 

???: Y/N. 
An angelic-like voice called to the young swordsman as a pair of hands grabbed his hand. 

???: Calm down. 
The angelic voice muttered to him, pressing her head against his helmet as he gripped his sword tightly. 

???: Everything is going to be okay. Everything's okay. 
She muttered once more as Y/N slowly turned his head towards her. 

???: It's over, my knight. 

Flashback Ends 

Rias: O-O-Oh my god. 
She gasped with widened eyes as Y/N dragged Riser across the courtyard, gripping him by his hair as he ran across the courtyard. 

Asia: H-H-How? 
She asked with fear as Y/N threw Riser into a building, sending him through the wall. 

Rias: I-I-I don't know. 
She answered, continuing to watch as Riser slowly stepped out of the building. Smirking as he pats his shirt, dusting himself off. 

Riser: Didn't think Rias would have you. Though I have never seen you bef-
He said before seeing Y/N charging toward him. 

Riser: Pathetic. 
He said, raising his hand as a fireball formed in front of him before launching it towards Y/N. 

BOOM 

Rias: Y/N! 
She yelled as Riser smirked, his eyes widening as Y/N charged at him through the smoke. His sword slowly reeled back as Riser readied another. 

Riser: Rias, either resign or this pawn will cease to exist. 
He threatens as he looked at Rias. 

Riser: So be it. 
He said before turning towards Y/N to see him gone. 

Riser: What t-SLASH 

Asia: Ah! 
She yelps as Riser looked at Y/N, his eyes widened as his large sword was lodged through his shoulder. Blood ran down his chest as he looked at Y/N with widened eyes. 

Riser: H-How? 
He asked with shock as Y/N dug the sword deeper, growling as Riser fell to the ground. 

Rias: Y/n! 
She yelled as Riser slowly raised his hand towards him, a small fireball forming. 

SHANK 

Riser: GR! 
He growled loudly as the sword was now lodged into his other shoulder. 

Riser: Y-You monster. 
He growls angrily as Y/N slams his foot onto his head before ripping his arm off. Shocking Rias and Asia as they watched. 

Asia: W-W-Why is he like this? 
She asked as Riser slowly looked at him, groaning softly as he looked at Y/N. 

Riser: Weak. 
He growls softly as he raised his hand once more behind Y/N. 

Asia: Y/N! Look out! 
She screamed as Y/N gripped his sword once more. 

SLASH 

Riser: AH! 
He screamed in agony as his arm flew afar from them. 

Riser: Y-You monster. 
He growls before feeling a hand around his throat. 

Riser: W-W-What are you doing!? 
He yelled before feeling Y/N slam his foot onto his chest, his hand still gripping his throat. 

Rias: Y/N! STOP! 
She screamed as Y/N slammed his foot onto Riser's head, his hands going motionless as Y/N stared down at him. Growling as he clenched his fists. 

???: Riser has retired. 
A voice called out as Y/N stood above him, clencing his hands tightly as blood ran down his arm. 

Rias: Y/N? 
She asked with hints of fear as Y/N slowly turned towards them. His blood red eyes staring at them as a dark shadow formed beside him. 

Shadow: Come, there is one that needs... help. 
It cackled as Y/N dissipated, leaving Rias alone with Asia as Riser laid on the ground. 

Asia: W-W-What happened now?

To Artoria 

Artoria: Do you have him? 
She asked as she stood by Michael, crossing her arms. 

Michael: Yes. 

Artoria: Where is he going? 

Michael: Looks like he's hunting someone. Have any idea why? 
He asked as she grabbed her lance before walking away. 

Michael: Where are you going? 

Artoria: Going to stop him before anyone get hurts. 

Somewhere Else 

In a dark cave, a woman in skimpy clothing smirked as she rubbed her hands together. Smirking as she slowly looked up. 

???: Sounds like the wolf is awake. Oh boy, let's see what he'll do with his meal. 

here is chapter 10 of  Beyond Repair! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far ?