Chapter 9: Rate Game

Third Person POV 

Dream 

???: A rating game huh? It would be nice to come out in this. 
A dark voice chuckled as Y/N slowly opened his eyes, hints of anger as he clenched his fists. 

Y/N: And why would I do that? 
He asked as he slowly turned to the side, looking at a black wolf circling around him. 

Black Wolf: Do you not remember what's on the line in this game? 
He asked rhetorically as Y/N glared at him. 

Black Wolf: Riser gets Rias and you're still the weak boy Slan tore down all those months ago. 
He spat at him as Y/N clenched his fists, his nails digging into his hands as blood dripped onto the ground. 

Y/N: I don't need you. 
He growled angrily before turning around as the black wolf chuckled darkly. 

Black Wolf: We'll see that about that young swordsman. 
He said as Y/N slowly faded away. 

Black Wolf: Either you lose everything again or I come out. Your choice young swordsman. 

Dream Ends 

Somewhere Else 

???: Are you sure you want that boy to be a part of the game Artoria? 
A figure asked as Artoria sipped out of a cup. 

Artoria: He is in Rias's peerage and it's out of my hands. 
She answered as she looked at the stranger. 

???: Are you sure that's a good idea? Considering his sacred gear. 

Artoria: It's either he loses everything or he fights till to the death. 
She said as she continued to stare at the stranger. 

???: But how do you know? 

Artoria: Simple. His sacred gear will not stop. That accursed gear will never stop. 

Somewhere Else 

???: The fog seems particularly thick, huh? 
A girl with red hair in a maid-like outfit asked as she looked at two girls behind her. 

???: Yeah. 
She said as the three girls dashed to the side, avoiding daggers as they smirked. 

???: A trap? And not a very serious one. 

???: Why, this is mere child's play. 

???: A cute little trick from a first-timer. 

???: Agreed. 
A male's voice called out as the three girls turned to see Y/N. Seeing his E/C eyes stare at them as they smirk. 

???: Is that all Rias has to offer? Only one to watch their rear? 
One asked with a smirk as Y/N gripped his hilt. 

???: Just shut up and fight! 
One yelled before charging at Y/N, glaring at him as he stared back at them. 

SLASH 

???: GAH! 
The girl crashed to the ground as Y/N stared at others. 

Y/N: Charging in mindlessly. Just as I predicted. 
He said as he slowly drew his sword, revealing its steel blade as purple aura flickered around it. 

???: What the? I've never seen him or his attacks before. 
One said as Y/N slowly approached them. 

???: Shut it! If we beat him, we can walk into the room and defeat Ri-SLASH 

The two girls fell to the ground as Y/N slowly walked past them. Looking at them as he sheathed his sword. 

Y/N: Is that it? 
He asked himself as he looked at the three girls. 

Beyond Repair (Highschool DxD X Male Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें