Chapter - 2

.

for Starter i picked Growlithe.

.

.

.

You were in the forest why exactly?

your aunt told you to pick up a couple of berries knowing shes getting too old for her own being you accepted.

.
.

Splash * Splash*!

" Tentacool this is the best one i've seen! " A girl named Dia was running around carrying her tentacool around.

Dia is searching for berries.. Why berries exactly? Dia has wanted her tentacool to evolve ever since she got it! A man near the Pokemon center asked for 2,000€ if she wanted some sort of list he said that if she mixed

all those indgredients in the list all together it could make her tentacool evolve.. And in that list were Oran berries.

" Ooo! look how many there are! " - " Tentacool! "

* Crunch

both of them gasp from the loud twig break which startled Tentacool and made it use Water gun.

.

.

.

You heard so much noise and decided to check it out, you acidentally tripped on a small piece of wood.

" ow!" You yelp, you then feel water touch your head you get out of the bush to the sight of... A Tentacool and a human.

The girl infront of you makes a small giggle " What happend to you? " she says giggling even more. " Uhm, it could be that your Tentacool hit me with a move could you be careful next time?"

You said trying to sound as nice as possible to not let her get the idea that you are mad since its just a mistake its normal... Well she did.

" And? you dont control my Tentacool so out!" she says her Tentacool using water gun again

She then left walking all mighty, you sigh " How am i gonna tell Aunt about this. "

.

.

.

" Becareful next time okay?" Your aunt says having a worried tone you just slowly nod and look down, Growlithe walks up to you with a play toy in its mouth.

it makes a squeek noise which gets your attention, " you want to play?." you ask Growlithe doesn't respond but just sits there until you decided to open the door.

Skitty also runs outside but it just plays with its tail, while Growlithe is playing fetch with you..

.

.

.

It was now the middle of the night Skitty and Growlithe were both fast asleep, while you were thinking.. until you thought of something

" Aunt can use your money tomorrow! " you say out of the blue " Uh, sure sweetie but what for?" she asked " Keep it simple.. Uh! I want to catch something! "

You say boldly she just smiles " Of course you can."

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry for the late update.
I will try to be more active soon.

          -Yuwo