06

Izu's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Sho had just pulled up to the doctors office and I was starting to sweat and feel extremely anxious. "C'mon baby, we should hurry." Sho said getting out of the car. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door for me. "Y'know that was very unnecessary right?" I asked getting out of the car whilst holding sho's hand.

"Ok and, I don't care your my mate, you've been really sick. Also I love so deal with the care." Sho said closing the door and locking the car as we started walking towards the doors.

-30 mins later-
"Izuku Midoriya?" A doctor called out as we walked over towards her holding hands. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya, this is my mate." I said clearly talking about Sho. "Hello, I'm Shoto Todoroki." Sho said bowing his head a little. "Please follow me." The doctor said showing us the way to the examination room."Okay, oh i almost forgot im Dr.Shield." The doctor said opening the door to let us in. "Thank you Doctor."Me and Sho said in unison as we walked into the room. "Mr.Midoriya can you please lay on the bed?" The doctor asked.

"C-can Sho sit behind me?" I asked feeling extremely nervous. "Of course as long as your comfy." The doctor said with a soft smile.

"The nurse will be here soon to check your vitals."The doctor said as he walked out of the room leaving us 2 alone in the small examination room.

-10 mins later-

*Knock Knock*
"Hello, I'm-"The nurse said suddenly cutting herself off as her eyes widened. "S-shoto?" The nurse asked, I look back to see Sho also in complete shock. "I'm extremely confused, what's going on here?"I asked looking back and forth between the small female nurse in the entryway, and my mate who was sitting behind me.