05

Shoto's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm going off. We had scheduled Izu's appointment a week ago after the 2 AM throwing up which is still unfortunately still happening, god I feel so bad that he has to go through all of this.

I quietly got up and walked to our bathroom to shower, to let Izu sleep since he hasn't really gotten any sleep lately.

Izu's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to feel the warmth of my mate gone. I starting whining out for my mate unknowing where he had gone. I started to feel sick again so I rushed to the bathroom.

Once I started throwing up Sho had just got out of the shower so all her had was a towel around his waist as he quickly came over to me and started to rub and par my back trying to calm me down.

Then he started to slowly rub my stomach in hopes it will help, and it did. I started to purr as I leaned my head against the wall feeling like shit, and just wanting good sleep for once.

"You alright now love?" Sho asked as he looked at me. I quietly shook my head 'yes'. "Okay well we should go get ready, we have a doctors appointment soon." Sho said swiftly getting me up, then helping me get up off the floor.

I put on some black sweat pants from Nike, with a plain green t-shirt with a black hoodie with green outlines.

Sho was wearing some ripped black jeans, with a white long sleeve shirt underneath a blue shirt with the same design as his hero uniform.

Then we went downstairs I ate a turkey egg and cheese bagel sandwich with a cup of lemonade, while Sho had a bowl of leftover cold soba, and a cup of water.