𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖘

I'd like to say all the fics in this book are completed to a high degree, of course, but here are special ones I just have an affinity for and recommend you to read to showcase the best of this book for your 12 am spree 

‎⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

↻ 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ: fluff, meet-cute

ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: When y/n Kyan gets dragged to S by her older brother in an attempt to break her out of her anxious shell, she gets lost and bumps into a kind, green-eyed boy and they instantly hit it off.

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ (ɪɴꜰᴏ): !anxious y/n with Tourettes

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ: Please feel free to read this even if you don't have Tourette's. It's honestly not a major part of the story and I'm really glad with how this plot turned out. 

16.10.22

‎⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

↻ angst 3-part lyric fic series (hoodie, good 4 u, before you go)

angst 3-part lyric fic series (hoodie, good 4 u, before you go)

ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ: angst, break-up, betrayal, getting back up, more angst

ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:  You and Miya were dating. And then you weren't. It was all happy. And then it wasn't. Following the success of his skating career, Miya had to move for a year and your relationship was put on the brakes. You thought you could cope, but then missed messages, hanging out with other girls, getting ignored and feeling so alone get into the mix and you can't cope. Miya seems fine though. So what's happening?

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ (ɪɴꜰᴏ): well, they've broken, up but there's some y/n x killua in there because of a special request 😭

jealousy, misunderstanding, betrayal, angst, wrong timing, etc;

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ: Looking for some heart-wrenching angst to evoke feelings? Something to relate to or just delve into a lyrically embedded story? Three parts entailing a storyline that follows the gist of the songs hoodie, good 4 u and before you go.

I've gotten so much positive feedback from my readers on these fics so definitely go check them out!

16.02.23

‎⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

↻ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭

awaiting description...