Chapter 5

"Come down after your shower, we'll work out and then eat," said Kyojin.

"Very well, Water Release: Body Cleanse Technique!" Sasuke formed an ox hand seal and he was immediately cleansed.

"Woah, do you do that whenever you are travelling and need a shower?" Asked Kyojin, who was impressed.

"Yes indeed, let's exercise then shall we?"

Subsequent to the routine, the two briefly conversed, regarding familial and miscellaneous matters.

"Oh, so you're away from your village to travel? That's nice, my wife is also visiting a nearby village for a while," Kyojin stated jovially.

"By the way.... What is your name?" 

"I-"Sasuke hesitated, "I'm Sasuke Uchiha," he said, attempting to remain casual.

Fear clawed its way into the throat and soul of Kyojin as he fell back with a thud and shot a stream of Fire at Sasuke. However, Sasuke merely raised his arm and the fire coalesced into a single point in his hand, and subsequently vanished.

"Please-- allow me to explain, I will not harm you." said Sasuke calmly albeit with a tone of abruptness. "In fact, this is a journey for my redemption,"

"All right...... I can trust you, for now that is. You were Konoha's genius after all." stated Kyojin apprehensively.

"Well, a few months ago, I decided to affiliate myself with Konohagakure once more." said Sasuke.

"But, why and how? What led to this? Why didn't hokage Naruto divulge this information yet?" Kyojin was full of questions, until he fell under the cold gaze of Sasuke's eyes. Sharingan, he thought and soon he found himself in the middle of a great War, a teenage Naruto and Sasuke battling a fearsome goddess, the two fighting an explosive battle with each other at the Valley of the End, and the two reconciling.

"Naruto....  I miss that idiot so much," Sasuke said with nostalgia.

"I see now, thanks," the genjutsu had resolved all the questions of Kyojin and they decided to converse about other matters.

"What clan do you hail from? What is the name of this village?" Sasuke inquired.

"I'm one of the members of the Hagoromo Clan, but my father is from the Penipoie Clan. The name of this village is Namaragokage." He stated proudly.