It's fucking weird and it's pissed me off.

She side eyed me for a split second thinking I missed it "girl I don't have feelings for Von" she said as if I'm so stupid for asking.

"Don't lie to me Niyah. He told me you're pushing up yourself on him?" I responded in the same tone as her as she needs to know that I'm not playing right now.

"Why you listening to him anyway?"

This girl cannot be for real.

"Cause he's my nigga the fuck?" She had me so confused right now cause it's a simple question no need to long it out.

"Niyah you either tell me or you can get the fuck up outta my house" I said to her flopping my head on my arms waiting for her to make her decision.

Finally she sighed and began talking "there ain't much to it but I only started to like him when y'all had that lil problem and he was at a strip club I was drunk and he was looking fine so then I grew attracted to him" she confessed tapping her nails on the marble counter.

I didn't know what to say or how to react to her cause I've never been in these issues with boys before so I was a lil stuck.

"And that's why I got with Amaari cause I wanted my feelings to subside" she continued adding more fuel to the fire.

"Again short and sweet. You'll never ever have Von not as long as I'm on Earth so please see yourself out" getting up off the chair I didn't realise Von was leaning on the counter behind me that whole time with a glass of Hennessy.

Rolling my eyes I opened the door for her and she stepped out closing the door I locked it and immediately blocked her on everything to be honest things like this don't bother me except from that hoe Annalise that really managed to get under my skin that day she got her ass beat.

I put my phone and silently cried to myself cause what the fuck bro. It's weird crying now because before I used to cry over everything but then after I started hanging around Von he just gave me less reasons to cry.

He changed most things and how I perceived everything and became my lil therapist on the side cause when he's high he knows how to give the best advice for real.
Cause when he's sober that nigga hardly ever talks but when he's high he's so much easier to vibe and talk to.

I felt my arms being pulled up Von picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso I kept my head on his shoulder my tears drenching his top.

"We bouta smoke a blunt and talk" he said sternly placing me on the bed, he picked up his rolling tray from the dresser and placed it on his lap he began to roll his blunt and what not me eyeing him silently as his licked the blunt my eyes following his tongue I looked back up at his face.

His eyes already strained on me, smirking as his twisted the top he picked up his lighter and semi burnt the bottom, sparking the blunt he put it between his lips and inhaled it.

"Talk to me" he said after blowing the smoke back out re lighting it and picking his ashtray he placed it next to him on the bed.

Laying down, he put his arm under his head and looked at me "about what?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Anything" he replied passing the blunt to me.

"Okay" I quietly mumbled under my breath "where do I even start?" I murmured taping my chin, "do you believe in love?" I randomly asked him taking a pull from the blunt.

"Some what" he replied with a interest facial interest.

"To what extent though?" I asked taking another pull from the blunt taping the excess ash off into the ashtray.

"Depends on the person for one and how far your love goes for them, cause I could say that I love you and not really mean it even though you could mean a lot to me" he explained taking the blunt from me.

"Hmm well the English Dictionary describes love as being an intense feeling of deep affection, but how do you know when you feel like deep affection?" I questioned aloud but mostly to myself.

The room went quiet for a second and I felt him in sit up in the bed his blunt now dead in the ashtray he pulled me over to him and said "cause you'll know when you feel it".

It seemed hella corny but after a while it subsided cause a nigga is not always gonna say some corny romantic shit and when they do it's so weird.

I sat on his lap and stared at him for a little bit butterflies swarming in my stomach as I stared at his beautiful face "so does this mean that I love you?" I questioned locking his hands into my own.

"I don't know Amori" he shrugged tightening his hands around mine "do you?" He added fully sitting up in the bed removing his hands and putting them around my waist.

I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of loving him. Sighing I lifted my head and decided to tell him how I felt. "I love you TreyVon I really do" I whispered to him putting my hands on his chest. I felt him squeeze my waist and move one hand under my chin.

Moving to kiss me he moved down on the bed, mid kiss he pulled away both of us kinda out of breath from this passionate kiss, "I love you" he returned putting his lips back on mine before he flipped us over on the bed and this romantic shit wasn't a normal thing that occurred regularly in my life.

And when it did I just prayed that this man would be the love of my life till the day I'm off this planet and he's what kept the peace and sanity running in my life everyday.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited

a/n thank you for reading AMORI'S PEACE this book was a wild rollercoaster trying to keep up with the new comments every second but I enjoyed reading it sooo..

I will be writing another book so stay updated!!!!

The new book i'm writing is called LOVE IS COMPLICATED so let's hope a chapter is out for y'all to go check it out.