-11-

The movie came to a close. Credits rolling across the television screen. That movie was 2 hours long. It was a pretty long film.

Dave picks up the remote and switched it. Kurt whined a bit when the drummer shifted.

Changing back to their cable television when a show that they liked started to play. He leaned back and Kurt laid his head back onto Dave's shoulder.

It was nice. He felt very comfortable. Dave wrapped an arm around Kurt as he smiled softly.

"Want the light on?" He asked as his head leaned down. His brown eyes pouring themselves into looking at the blue eyed male.

"Mm, no." Kurt muttered as his blue gaze pried away from the television. He made eye contact with the brunet.

"I'll like an apple though." Small laughter left out of the blondes lips as he moved his head up. Dave nodded. "Okay, I'll go get one. I think we have one left."

Dave stood himself up. Moving the blanket off. He turned his head and grinned at the blond. Kurt felt his heart melt as he returned the smile softly.

He walked himself into the kitchen. His assuming was correct. There was one bright red apple left. Dave walked over and picked it up.

He tossed it in the air and then caught it. Cleaning it with his tee, he then entered the living room.

Dave noticed the blanket was completely wrapped around the blonde. Including his head.

"Kuuuurt." Dave sang off as he held the apple. He approached the cozied up male. Kurt had himself curled up underneath the blanket.

"Fine, I guess I'll eat this apple. All to myself." Dave teased. Which caused the blanket to be lifted off. A shocked and pouting expression rested on Kurt's face.

"What?! Fucker, give it!" Kurt extended his hand and leaned forward. But because of being tangled into the blankets. He fell off the couch.

Kurt landed straight on his back. A small groan in pain left the male as he suddenly broke into laughter.

Dave started to laugh along as he knelt himself down. "Are you okay?" He asked as he reached his hand out.

Giggles continued to leave out of the males lips as Kurt held onto Dave's hand. He got pulled up.

Remaining seating on the floor, Dave fully sat down beside him. "Oh, here's the apple."

They started to laugh harder as Kurt takes the apple. "Thanks, maaan." Dave calmed his laughter as he listened to the blondes soft one.

It was soft and gentle. Pure. Kurt calmed himself. Sniffling once as he takes a bite of the apple.

Cerulean and chestnut eyes geared towards each other. Staring deeply into their eyes. They both smiled at each other.

Kurt suddenly stood up. The bitten apple in his hands as he takes another bite.

Dave followed along with the set of actions. Standing up as well. The blonde lifted his head up. Looking up at Dave with a gentle smile before he takes another bite.

The drummer placed a hand onto Kurt's hair. Before playfully he grabbed at it and gently pulled.

Kurt swallowed his bite as he grunted. Narrowing his eyes as he clicked his tongue. "You wanna go?"

Dave raised an eyebrow. Taking the jokingly challenge. A smirk rises up onto the brunet. "Bring it on, little man!"

"I'm not little!" Kurt scoffed as he sets the half eaten apple onto the coffee table beside the empty plate.

"You are."

"Not."

"Too."

"Dave!" Kurt crossed his arms. Then both of them broke into laughter once again. Shaking their heads. 

Kurt's head slowly placed itself onto Dave's chest while the two stood. Laughingly happiness as he gazed up at Dave.

"You're pretty short. Taller than the average man but compared to me at least.. you're short." Dave continued as he ran a hand up into Kurt's long blonde locks.

Kurt puffed his cheeks out and smacked Dave's hand away with a teasing grin on his face. "Shut up."

Dave hummed softly as he gazed at the blond with love once again. "Nah, you shut up."

"Make me." Kurt barked out as he grinned, picking up the apple and walking himself into the kitchen.

Dave rolled his brown eyes as he followed. "Oh don't test me." "–Testinggg." Kurt sang out as he grabs a bottle of vodka from the fridge.

He turned around and was face-to-face with the brunet. The bottle in his hand. Dave snatched it and opened it.

"Hey!" Kurt shouted out. Dave started to laugh as he takes a swig of the alcoholic drink. It burnt down his throat but he adored the feeling.

Kurt takes a bite of his apple and eventually finished it. Noticing that Dave has chugged half of the bottle.

"Dave!" Kurt whined as he snatched it back. "You drank.." he paused and lifted it up. "Half of it!"

Dave started to laugh. The scent of vodka on his lips. "Well, chug the rest of it then..cutie." he slurred out with a smile dancing on his lips.

Kurt Cobain felt his face heat up with the familiar rush of blush. Rolling his blue eyes, he brought the bottle up to his lips.

"Will do." He replied.