Game Time

The h/c continue his walk but his destination wasn't so far.

He was actually inside, inside a locker room as he was searching for someone he knew that played rugby with him.

There were a lot of teammates, players that played rugby along them that was chilling or stretching. But the teen was looking for one particular player that accepted him with open arms.

And among these players, he finds one wearing a white beanie. With the food in his arms, he walks over to his teammate who sees him coming his way and smiles.

"Hey, Y/n... You ready for your first game?" The boy asked in which his teammate just nods softly. "...Yeah..."

"Good... Be on your toes because you never know when coach is going to put you in..." he says before the two throws on their jerseys. Y/n, the boy who had his name spoiled in this chapter throws on a jersey numbered twenty and then watched as his teammate puts on a number fifteen.

If you couldn't tell already, this was Y/n.

Y/n is a h/c with e/c eyes that has just recently started playing rugby this year. Although he was a fresh rookie for this sport, he wasn't gonna let this slip through his fingers when he was given a chance, thanks to his teammate.

He has to thank him someday, he gives his friend one of the bags of food from his hands. "I got you some fries as well..."

"Thanks..." he accepts the gesture and pops a fry in his mouth and glance at the door.

"...We better get ready soon... Warmups are about to start..." the boy said as the h/c just cocked an eyebrow at him. "...It doesn't start until half an hour..."

"Oh... My bad..." Y/n's teammate chuckles before he lets out a small sigh.

"...You just want to see your girlfriend, do you?"

"...You got me..." he raises his hands up in defeat but smiled nonetheless. He then motions Y/n to follow in which he does, walking out of the locker rooms and out into the field where him and Y/n would play rugby together.

The two walked and walked until his friend stops in place and points at a group of friends. "There they are..."

He waved to them.

"Gamo!~"

The group of students all turn to his direction, one of them who had orange hair and some amazing assets starts running down the steps and towards the front row where the two players were at.

"Baby!~"

"Gamo-chan!~"

His teammate would climb onto the bleachers and then be met with a hug. The girl that the Reaper mentioned was Gamo, his girlfriend as he gives her a short kiss on the lips.

Y/n just watched, being a third wheel for one of his captains as the two talked and flirted until Gamo notices his presence.

"Is this the boy you've been talking about, baby?"

"Yup... Meet Y/n..."

Y/n bows slightly to the girl.

"It's nice to meet you..." he said as she bows as well with a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Y/n!"

"You're not gonna introduce him to us as well, Reaper?~"

In comes another wave of students, the one's with Gamo earlier as the Reaper just chuckles at his friends. "My bad, Sakura..."

He does the introductions once more.

"This is Sakura... Next to her is Yoshi, and the two lovebirds there is Hayase and Naoto... Then there was supposed to be Mr. Minty Scrunchie but I don't know where he's at..."

"Hi!~"

"What's up!"

"Sup?"

"Hello..."

"It's nice to meet you all as well..."

Y/n bows to everyone before sitting straight back up only to be met with a tanned girl with chocolate eyes grinning to him. He leans back a bit, her grin still pasted on.

"Hi~..."

"...Hey..." he kept a stern glare at the boy that doesn't faze her at all. She decided to make some small talk.

"What position do you play, Y/n?~"

"Wing..."

"Eh? You must be strong to be playing a big boy position~..." she tries to grab his bicep only for him to back away, still keeping that stern look on his face.

"Wings can be played by anybody... You don't have to be big to be on the outside of the formation... If you're fast, then it's just as good as a huge wrecking ball..."

"Aw, whoops!~ My bad!~"

"It's fine... Anyways, I'm gonna go get ready..." Y/n decided to leave as his teammate tilts his head. "Already? We still have twenty minutes before we start warmups..."

"I gotta finish my fries before I start throwing up..." Y/n explained while walking backwards and facing them, showing them the bag of fries in his hands and leaving them with no words left to give.

Everyone just stared at the kid, wondering why he was so cold. Like how the Reaper was before meeting Gamo as they glanced at each other before looking back at the h/c that made it into the tunnel leading to their locker rooms.

"..."

"...He's hot~..."

Sakura broke the ice as everyone glanced her way with shock.

"Sakura!"

"But I'd still take my boyfriend over anyone, any day~..." she smiles as she sits down on the front row of the bleachers.

"You talking about me?"

A familiar voice catches Sakura's attention as she turns to find a boy in his casual outfit with a hat of Kazehaya High's logo on it.

"Baby!~"

"Hey~... Got you your burger as well..." he hands her her birder as she takes it and hugs the boy down to his seat. "Thank you!~"

She'd peck his cheek before they start eating, the rest of her friends decide to take their seats in the front row as well as they talked among each other.

...

"...I knew it..."

A spectator speculated from the other side of the stadium, staring intensely at a figure walking across the field as her two friends grew curious of her statement.

"You knew what?"

"He plays rugby..."

"Who? Your crush?~"

"The boy you were about to fight..."

"Eh?"

They followed the girl's gaze and sure enough, the same boy she saw earlier in the tunnel where her friends prepared for an unnecessary fight.

"...Oh... It is..."

The three girls continued to watch from the stands until they find another girl running down the stairs of the stadium and leaned on the railing.

"Y/n! Y/n, over here!"

The boy turned to the unidentified girl with black hair. All he did was stare at her from the field before focusing back towards the tunnel where it lead to the locker rooms.

"Y/n! Y/n, please come back!" The girl shouted as the girls continued to talk about the boy they encountered before, mixed reactions from each of them.

"...If only I was single... He was so hot, I bet he's a playboy...~"

"Pfft... He's a dick for all we know... Right, Shikki?"

"..."

"...Right, Shikki?"

"..."

Shikki continued to stare.

...Who exactly... are you?