Pt 8

Presumably Mario and Luigi approached you slowly with Peach smirking behind them.

I don't know anything about how these guys fight. It's likely that I overpower them, but they outnumber me.

Suddenly Mario ran at you and began to kick. You dodged them and simply focused on figuring out how strong they were. Then Luigi followed in and began to attack as well.

As you dodged Luigi's kick Mario roundhouse kicked your face. You sharply exhaled and wobbled back and felt your cheek burn.

They're incredibly in sync, it's as if they know exactly how to work together. Almost like they've done this before. However, it seems like they can only do basic combat, I can take them.

Mario came at you preparing another kick. You easily blocked it with your arm and kicked him in return. As soon as he went flying back Luigi threw many punches and kick which you dodged with no problem. As soon as he tried to regain his footing you used both hands to push him.

He went flying back and blue energy shot out of your hands.

Suddenly you felt a painful blow to your back, knocking you over. You looked back to see Mario leaning above you. Before he could kick your side you moved back and painfully got up.

Peach handed something that looked like a flower before she went over to heal Luigi with her powers. Suddenly Mario ate it and his red clothes faded to white and his blue overalls were now red.

He held hand out to you and fireballs shot out of his hand. You tried to dodge, but there were too many. Your nightgown caught fire and you ripped that part off. Unfortunately you were burned in the process.

You hissed as you glared at their direction. Now Luigi was standing and Peach gave him cherries which he ate. Suddenly there was another Luigi standing next to him. Your eyes widened.

Mario shot fireballs as both Luigi's ran up to you. You used your powers to push them back and tried to get in any hits you could. But they would hit you more.

...

You stood breathing heavily and watched as their power ups faded away. You clutched your broken arm and tried to stay standing with all your burns and other injuries.

Anytime you'd gotten close to defeating them Peach would immediately heal them again. They'll kill me if I continue like this.

You looked over at Peach. I have to find a way to fight Peach. I can't beat them if she continues to heal them. And if I can find a way to incapacitate or injure her, they'll have no choice but to retreat.

You looked at Peach who had not a scratch on her. She plans on killing me here...

You used the little strength you had to use your magic and shoot out a blue ray at the men. They dodged and hit Peach who was behind them. She yelped and fell back.

This distracted Mario and Luigi enough for you to make another attack on peach. You ran over and kicked her using your power to increase your strength. You got on top of her and punched your face over and over until you felt a sharp pain in your stomachs.

You looked down to see she had stabbed you. As she pulled the knife out, blood immediately began seeping through your clothes.

You clutched your stomach and felt a painful kick to your head. You were sent back off of pain by one of the men. Your back hit a stone wall, and you groaned in agony.

Mario and Luigi ran over to Peach and checked on her. She was crying and screaming about you and her few injuries.

Your vision started to blur from the loss of blood, and you grew lightheaded. You held your bleeding stomach and stood up.

You immediately fell on your knees and coughed up blood. Mario and Luigi helped Peach up as she said, "Let's go now, she'll bleed out and die alone soon enough!"

You sighed and heard them walk away. You tried again to stand up, but you fell to the floor. Crap. I'm exhausted.

You flipped on your back to stare at the stars in the night sky and sighed. I really am going to die alone...

Suddenly you saw a shining blue light fly in the sky. A shooting star?

It got closer to you, and you soon realized it was a bird. It landed next to you, and you realized this was no normal bird. It was the same one from all those years ago.

 It was the same one from all those years ago

"Mr. Bird?" You spoke.

He chirped and nuzzled your face. "I'm becoming delusional from the blood loss." You muttered and sighed.

The bird started prodding at your pendant and took it into its beak. You swatted at him like a bug, but he just sat on your head.

"At least I won't die alone." you whispered. Suddenly the bird flapped its wings and flew away with your pendant.

That despicable bird...

.

.

.

Bowsers pov:

Tap tap tap

I grumbled and laid in my bed trying to continue my sleep.

Tap tap tap

I growled and got out of bed. I followed the noise to my glass balcony door. I saw a strange looking bird tapping on my window. Is this a foreign bird?

I opened the balcony doors and noticed it had something in its mouth. It put it down and tilted its head. I picked it up and realized it was a pendant. Not just that, but a very familiar one too.

"Why do you have this, you little shit?", I growled and held the pendant tight in my fist. I turned back around and placed it on my dresser. "I'll give this to her in the morning, she's probably still sleeping."

No one's pov:

The bird started cawing its head off. "Shut the hell up! Dumb bird!", Bowser yelled. The bird suddenly flew up to the bowser and pecked at his head. Bowser started to swat at the bird until it went to the dresser and grabbed the pendant again.

"Give that back!", Bowser yelled, ready to use his fire breath on the bird. The bird flew out of his room onto the balcony. Bowser started to breathe fire towards the balcony out of his room. People in the kingdom started to wake up from the commotion.

The bird avoided the flames and started to fly up towards other balconies above Bowser's. Bowser went to his balcony and decided to pursue the bird.

"Stupid flying rat!", he yelled out and shot more fire at the bird. However, it was too high up to get hit with fire. Bowser growled and jumped up on the balcony above causing the people in that room to gasp in fear.

The bird continued flying up with Bowser on his tail. This continued until they reached the roof of the castle.

"Little bastard!'', Bowser yelled and shot one final fireball at him. The bird quickly made its way to the other side of the roof before stopping to perch on the stone railing. Bowser was ready to send more fire its way before his steps haltered.

Right next to the perched bird was a terrible scene. Bowser's eyes widened when he saw his fiancé lying in a puddle of blood and covered in burns and bruises. Without even realizing it, he quickly ran over to pick up his soon to be wife and ran into the castle shouting for a medic.

So, what should we name the bird? I'll pick the most popular name or the one I like most.