Chapter 2

NARUTO P.O.V

We see Naruto getting ready for the day wearing the usual Black Uzumaki shirt with Black shorts, and Black shinobi sandals, his hair is in a pony tail with his left eye being covered by his bangs. As soon as he finished he walks out the door and finds Mito doing the same, and much to his shock she didn't even spare him a glance. He makes his way downstairs and finds his family gathered around the table.

"Hey Naruto, Good morning, wish your sister and brother a Happy Birthday." Minato said'Looks like they forgot about me again Huh.' he thought to Himself "Happy Birthday you two" I said hoping they would leave me alone. Which they did thankfully I ate my cereal in peace. Maybe if his family looked closer they could see a lone tear stream from Naruto's face into the cereal bowl. Once he finished he walked to the door to go start his training for the day only to be stopped by his'Mom' "Naruto were are you going?" Kushina said"Im just going to hang out with some of my friends." I answered"Naruto we are going to spend the day as family""Sorry Mom but i have Friends to see" he said in a cold tone which made her stop asking. He stepped out the door on his way to Train.

*TRAINING GROUND 17*

Once he got there he started his physical routine. 50 pushups, 50 sit ups, 50 pull ups, and run around the training ground with the weights on for 1 hour. It is now 12:30, he is now working on basic Chakra control while his clones are mastering his already know jutsu. 1 hour later and he is practicing his Shurikin Jutsu. He jumps in the air and throws 10 shurikin at targets in front of him 3 hit vital points on the left one, 3 hit vital points on the middle, and only 1 hit the right. The 2 other clang together mid air and one comes back at Naruto still in the air, and he tries to doge but he get a decent size cut on his left thigh. He is trying to cover it with bandages, but before he does he can feel his chakra in the blood on the ground, he tries to control it, to his amazement it starts taking shape of some deformed senbon as he tried to mold it, it works he made a Blood Senbon he tries to fire it but it only went 1 foot away almost, he lets it be as he needs to bandage himself, but when he looks back he finds...his wound healed.

Naruto could only infer two things from this 1. He has one of those Kekkai Genkai he read about and 2. it can heal him and he can control blood. He never read anything on a Blood Kekkai Genkai, so he named it 'Ketsueki'(Blood Release). He now had a Release he's never even heard of so he decided to go home.

He got home and there was a party going on so he just walked inside trying to avoid everyone but what he heard next broke his Heart "Welcome everyone and thank you for coming to my daughter and son's party, we will now start with gifts, I'll go first, Menma I name you Heir to the Namikaze Clan."Minato said"Mito I name you Heir to the Uzumaki Clan" then said Kushina. Naruto was destroyed, he just got disowned in front of everyone. He couldn't take it anymore, he ran up the stairs and into his bedroom and slammed his door. Nobody payed attention, they were to busy celebrating the 'Prince and Princess'. He got in his bed and cried himself to sleep that night.