Rm: Now what happened to him

     All are confused why this makane line is acting wierd One is Angry bird , second one is annoyed,Another one is lovesick

Suddenly Rm whipped his head towards others ,

Rm: He called jen as Jennie

Jin:what are you trying to say,I didn't get you

Rm: Hyung , he called her Jennie instead of noona

S: This is getting more confusing and wierd

M: Jen

Mino shouted her name to catch her attention.She was walking to practice room with rosè.They both turned around .Jennie smiled waving at him.

J: why are you smiling so wide idiot

Rosè chuckled and leave after pinching jennie's cheek.

M: Jen Jen Jen , you know i missed you

He hugged her and ruffle her hair .Jennie pouted and start to fix her hair , Mino whispered sorry and fix her hair .

J: we always meet weekly Mino , why are you missing me

M: I am missing our icecream time .you moved to your own dorms

Mino sadly looked down .Jennie smiled and happy to get him as her bestfriend.

J: come on let's go , I am carving for icecream brought by your money

Jennie laughed when Mino rolled his eyes.But then he smiled widely .

"You are my bestfriend Mino , you make me smile.I don't want loose our friendship like i lost my friend during childhood"

Jennie become anxious that 'will he leave her side' .But to her surprise he answered her like reading her mind.

M: I will not leave you like her .You are important to me jen.you are like my family.

Jennie wiped a lone tear when he assured her even though she didn't voiced her inner turmoil.He wrapped his hand around her shoulder pulling her closer.Jennie smiled while leaning into his comfort.

" You always been with me from the start of my turning point .And you are important like my family "

She thought about it and smiled . He is her bestfriend. Like jisoo says he spoils Jennie by buying her all favourite food .

 Like jisoo says he spoils Jennie by buying her all favourite food