"What!! Why?" They all ask in unision as you just cheekily smile.

"One word, Hexed" you said as they frowned and pestered you yet you refused to say it.

----

╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

--------

Despite their Frowns and complains Harry and his other two friends decided to go and visit Hagrid who was behaving oddly when they arrived inside Hagrid’s stiflingly hot hut.

"Hagrid" called out the trio as Hagrid was shocked to see them and about to close the door.

"We know about the Philosopher stone!" Shouted the trio as Hagrid eyes widen in shock.

When they went inside Hagrid was very much in warry.

"So you three knows about it?" Asked Hagrid as Hermione sighed.

"Not really, Y/n knows" said Ron while chewing some biscuits.

"Oh.. That's not a problem, they have those knowledge from years i guess.. Eh?" Said Hagrid as Harry frowned abit.

"Knows from years? What do you mean?"

"They are one of the Royalties in wizardry world like Malfoy's their traces of purebloods are long and they have mixtured of other countries purebloods of Wizards and Witches.. " said Ron .

"And they are the knowledgeable ones, Nana told me about the huge library.. Which she still haven't read all... In her house once" said Hermione as Harry frowned more as the two friends look puzzled and confused.

Harry took notice of the egg as they also notice the book they were perplexed about the egg until it started cracking.

Hermione and Ron also witnessed the hatching, and they were fascinated by the baby dragon. However, they had been followed by Malfoy and he observed the dragon through a gap in the curtains.

"Uh-oh!" They were very much in trouble now.

In the halls they saw the professor waiting for them with Draco behind her.

"Professor we can ex-"

"Silence! Going out from the bed and from your houses at this hour have no excuses!"

Draco smirked at them as they secretly glared at him.

"Well.. You four will be getting detention" said MC Gonagall as Draco look puzzled.

"Four?"

"Yes, since even you were out from bed"

The trio snicker as Draco frowned.

----╴
╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

----╴╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴