Act 3 Chapter 6 The New Shadow Isles And A New World

Start from the beginning

Confused on why he called Khonshu a crocodile god

Confused on why he called Khonshu a crocodile god. I ignored it.

Y/n: I hope you enjoyed it. It was your last meal.

Thresh: Eh. I wouldn't get too close to those bars if I were you, my good knight. They were crafted with some rather nasty magic by none other than Leblanc, The Guile of Noxus and a sorceress.

Y/n: Leblanc isn't a sorceress anymore. *doing magic* And your sentence has been modified. Thresh, the chain warden. Lord of the Ruination and the blood moon, Enemy of all who bear a soul....you're free to go.

Thresh: Heh. I was hoping you would say go to hell or something like that. Because that would have been rather amusing.

I activated all of the powers that I have stolen from other people.

Y/n: No. You'll never see hell again you bastard fuck.

Thresh: If you think of me as a weak demon just because I sit behind bars, then your silly god has been feeding you more lies, spector!

He created chains and threw them at me but I used Leblancs magic to block it.

Y/n: I know that you are not weak. I know you have been orchestrating dark events all over the world, all from this cell. I know the unimaginable slaughter you are planning. And I know how to stop it.

He stopped the chain attack and smiled.

Thresh: Oh really? And how would that be?

When he was distracted I throw pantheons spear right in the middle of his abdomen. Piercing through his skin? Maybe it was my strength because it went out of his body. The spear had his blood mist?

He look at his stomach to see that there is a big hole.

Thresh: uuk.......

He then falls down to the ground dead.

Y/n: Like that. I'll burn his ashes in the tallest volcano in Runeterra. Then I will pulverize the ashes with the Iron Fist. And lace whatever molecules remain with the fiercest enchantments of the Sorceress. Then with Pantheons spear, it would scatter those remains across the cosmos for millions of light years. And that will be the end of Thresh.

Khonshu: You know it won't. You know this doesn't end with him. Not this version of him at least. There are already others at play here, going back a million years to...

Wait what? So there is more of him? Are you saying that I got these powers for nothing? What have I done?

Y/n: I have betrayed my friends! I have struck down good men and women and stolen what is rightfully theirs! What more would you have me do?

Khonshu: Nothing my fist.

I shook my head.

Y/n: I was afraid you'd say that.