Hurt

Y/n pov

My heart stopped and I couldn't walk and my world just shattered... I broke down and started crying and I felt Billie start to hug me I cried so hard then ever I just didn't know what to do..

Billies pov

It felt good to know that y/n was out the picture.. she was a big threat to me and a threat to making y/n mine.
I took y/n to the room and you cut out until she fell asleep.

**TIMESPEED**

It was around 3 when I got up to go to threw y/n phone to check if I had to make sure nobody else was a threat..found someone and I pressed on it..FINNEAS?!??? (Billies friend Not brother) I don't know what happened I wasn't going to hurt him..yet as long as he didn't try something with MY girlfriend soon to be wife today I was planning on trying to make y/n my girlfriend today and I went to the store to get some things to set up for her. I got her favorite chocolate and snacks, her favorite flowers and her favorite color balloons. I even got her her favorite type of clothes and shoes. I just went all out to spoil her because I wanted her to know that I wasn't joking around about making her my girlfriend I know me and her only knew each other for two weeks, but I fell in love with her at first sight as soon as I saw her at school I want her now and then and I knew I could have her it only day to get inside of her Pants, so it should be easy to make her my.

**y/n pov**

I woke up to see Billie gone and I really needed her right now because I was going through it now that my girl was a gone as long as she was in a good place. It made me feel a little bit calm, but I wanted to know who did it and I wouldn't rest until I found out. They said it was a suicide, but she was too happy. she was too full of life there's no way she could've been so depressed and me not noticed, it makes me hurt down inside because what if she was suicidal and depressed and I never got to find out and help her out. What if she actually did- I heard the door open and it closed. I got up and Peek downstairs I didn't see anybody so I didn't care but I really didn't want to take a shower so I want to take a shower.

**TIMESPEED**
I was currently getting out the shower and I Saw all these things on the bed and I gasped nobody else was else in sight so I want to check the bed and I read a note from Billie on the
Bed

The note:
"Hi baby, I have to ask you something really important to me and I hope this really touches your heart every day that I spend with you it really means the world to me and every hour second minute that we are together it makes my heart flourish. It makes me smile It makes me so happy. I love spending time with you. I love you kisses I love your hugs, and I especially love cuddling you and seeing your body. you're just so perfect in your eyes your personality your nose, your cheeks, God you're just so perfect and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend y/n."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, and I turned around to go back in the bathroom to grab my phone and saw Billie sitting in the chair with flowers looking at me.

** billies pov*

B: sooo
Y:Billie...
B:yes my love?
Y/n started to walk over to me, and I stood up, but she pushed me down "sit the fuck down." I felt like just busting out and smile. " I know what you did Billie" my heart stopped.