punishment

Billie Eilish IS THE REAsON IM SCARED TO GO TO PARTYS. "don't touch me." I told billie but she pushed me back "You don't tell me what to do. "BILLIE ST-" I felt a sting on my cheek B-billie hit me...

B: STOP

Y:...

B:Im sorry you just really got to me.

I ran past her and billie grabbed me putting our body together. I soaked my pants when I felt she had my strap on she rubbed me threw my pants "Now I'm sorry." she told me wet "Ill finish what we started later." She grabbed my hand and we walked to class I was still shock I just stayed in my place when she sat me next to her in class And I did my work and every time billie tried touching me I would move and I knew she was mad at me after class my friend asked me to go to lunch with her and I said yes we were Walked wit her laughing I forgot ab meeting billie at her car ON TIME I FORGOT! I Ran as fast as I could as I heard my friends Yell my name I saw billie red as hell "Hi bil-" billie drove off as soon as I closed my door I was scared I text my friends but billie grabbed my phone and parked in a driveway. "So this what we do y/n?" and she showed me the phone of my crush and I got out and knocked on the door Maggie answered the door "MAGGIE BILLIES GON-" I felt billie pick me up laughing and running to her room When we got in her room it stopped and she threw me on the bed "Strip." "B-Billie!" "I SAID STRIP Y/N!" I did as told and billie watched as she made circles on her boob "B-billie." "What.." "What are you going to do" Billie walked up to me and opened my legs sticking her fingers in me "Make a sound or move ima fuck your guts up ok?" I nodded and billie went full pace and I failed I moaned billie looked up at me and stood up "Turn around ass up." I did as told and I felt cold hands grab my ass I felt billie stick all its length in me and I yelled and billie cover my mouth "MY MOM AND BROTHER ARE HOME DUMBASS!" I felt billie speed up as I bounced back on her while she pumped in and out of me it went quiet as billie slowed down hearing foot steps "BILLIE MOM SAID YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX WITH Y/N YOU KNOW SHES A VIR-" finneas yelled "GET TF OUT MY BUSINESS STUPID FUCK!" Billie pounded back in me as you heard my wetness and are skin clapping as I moaned I knew billie was close "B-billie pull out!." billie came and it slowly went down the strap in to me and I squirted On her "dAMNIT BILLIE" "FUCK Y/N!" is all you heard and laughing outside the door "Turn around now." billie ate me out as fast as she could "CUM!" "IM CLOSE IM CLOSE FUCK!" I yelled and Billie didn't give a fuck about how loud we were I came on billie tongue and Maggie knocked on the door "Are you guys ok in there?" "Y-yes just playing a game mom!" billie yelled back "Naw billie was pounding y/n" fin laughed "SHUT UP SMALL DICK!" Billie laughed and so did I 'I love you billie." "Did you learn not to be late and move from daddy when she's trying to touch you?" "Yes." We both went to sleep in each other arms.

Freak b.eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें