Billie eilish

Y/n POV: Today was my last year in high school and I was pulling up in the parking lot and I knew everyone car by now but there was a black Dodge Challenger and it was sexy asf so that must of mean there's a new student I was surprised because Everyone was by my locker and when I walked in the crowd I saw a green root,ocean eyes,slim,fashion girl and I knew who it was and My jaw dropped BILLIE FUCKING EILISH IN MY SCHOOL!? I didn't want to seem like a fan girl so I just walked next to her to get my books Billie was signing people's papers and merchandise and somehow I caught her attention on me ig she's surprised I'm not all on her and I felt her gaze and the bell ringed and everyone ran accept me and Billie I closed my locker and saw her eyes on me and we made eye contact and I broke it by looking down shy.
B:Don't be shy mama!
Did she just call me mama?..
Y:Oh uh hi I'm y/n
B:want that signed?
Billie pointed to the beanie I forgot I had on
Y:OH UH
I couldn't make a sentence I was embarrassed and Billie chuckled
B: you show me around mama?
Y:s-.....SURE
I was so embarrassed I was going to start walking but I felt a cold hand inter lock with mine and I looked to see Billie blushing while looking like she didn't do anything and I smiled knowing she did that.

TIMESPEED

B: Hay thank you y/n!
Y: anytime bil!
I was walking out to the bathroom when I felt a kiss on my cheek and minty breath on my ear "Thank you mama give me a call beautiful." And I turned red as I a number slid in my pocket and I looked back but it was a crowd of people and I just smiled. Bet eilish..

Sorry it's short I really need to work on I like you 😋