𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16|𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

(⚠️hello reader ! I wanted to tell there have a little, really a little smut⚠️)

I wasn't very fine. So i dicided to take a bath to calm down. I took my pyjamas and vent to bathroom.

I turn on the hot water. I let myself to calm down. I tried to clear my mind and it worked a bit. Yeah only a bit. But i felt better.

When i done with taking bath i dried mysefl and wear my clothes. I lay down on my bed. Closed my eyes. Finally i was calm . I felt comfortable and felt asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day i woke up. I stand up and changed my clothes. I was ready to go to work.

I get out of my house and started to walking. I don't know why but i was feeling dizzy anddd i hate it.

(After work, at home)

Yeah i am home. Other people feels safer and more comfortable at home. But me... you know. I feel like a prisoner that have to listen guardians. If i don't i will get a punishment from guardians. I hate it.

I was on my cough. I laid down and closed my eyes....

but suddenly something jumped on me. I freaked out. I tried to stand up but something stopped me.

"Wha-at is goi-i-ng on ?!"

"Calm down darling it's just me, your lover"

yeah it was him. I am really sick of him. I just want to punch his face.
(⚠️ a little smut !⚠️)

- - - -

"What do yo- AHHH!"

I felt something sharp on my neck. Wait... DID HE JUST BITE ME?!!! and.... HE IS CONTUENING DOING IT?!?!

"Ahh~" I moaned

"Mhh~ Someone head is up huh ?" He said and i am sure that he was smirking.

"Sto-! AHHH! MHHH" I moaned really loudly.

"mhh that too bad i can't do that when you are all naked and tied up."

"you are just a slut !"

"if i am a slut, you are in danger. Because a slut wants to fuck you"

"Leave me alone !"

"Tell me how to do and i will do it."

"Just go and stop thinking about me you bastard!"

"Sorry love but i can't do it. You are so unforgettale to do such a thing~"

"Ugh! What do you want .....
Killer of my best friend, Chiaki?..."

"Dont tell me you loved her ! She is just a scum ! But you are so hopeful ! She wasn't deserve to be next to a person like you !"

"No, i wasn't deserve to ! She was so  funny, thoughful and kind ! She wasn't a  monster like you !"

"No darling i am not a monster. I just love you soo much! My love for you made me like that !"

"That's not love ! That's a crazy obsession !"

"You can call it whatever you want, but i am calling it love ,because, this is love !"

"Ugh ! Just go away already !

"Go away ? But i just came~ Our fun just started~"

"Not our ! Your ! I don't have fun !"

"Ohh~ don't be like that darling ~ You are not having fun cuz you don't want to~ Just try it, okay?"

"I told you.... I ONLY WANT YOU TO LEA-" I felt a pain on my neck.

"Hajime...." he sounded a little angry

"Hajime who said you can shout at me ?"

"....."

"Hajime don't you know you shouldn't shout to your lover?" After that i felt something cold on my neck. I think this is a knife. It touching a little, not enough for cut my throat.

"Hajime say you love me or.... i will make you couldn't talk anymore"

" I love you..."

"I love you to darling~"

He kissed me on my cheek after that he took something and bilndfolded me and left.....

I was so scared ! I could die cuz of that guy ! Just like chiaki. I feel so weak and alone... i want to tell this to someone... but if i do they will die... I really need help but... how i am going to get that?

Why i feel so sleepy?.. i feel like i am drung. I tried stand up but my head is so heavy. My eyes slowly closing... i thing i am falling asleep.