as Izuku mentally challenged the idea of freedom. Back in the group, they couldn't spend that moment thinking as they were hard at work.'' IS THAT REALLY ALL YOU GOT, I HAVE HAD WORSE INJURIES IN THE KITCHEN.'' Izumi screamed as she sparred with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, She was trying to get them to act a little more fluid. She landed a roundhouse kick into Tetsutetsu's left ribs, making him fly away like a rocket.'' Fight me with all your spirit,'' She calmly said to Kirishima as he charged in with a battle cry. with raised fist he charged in, aiming to land a punch on her face.

But she blocked it. She grabbed his fist and twisted her hand. It forced Kirishima's arm into an uncomfortable position, He tried to free himself by striking her with his other arm, But she walked to the side and stomped into the back of his knee, forcing him onto his knees. He was defeated, He had no way of getting out of this, But it wasn't manly to just give up. He forced himself on one leg, still one knee to the ground.'' Move more and this arm breaks.''

Kirishima just roared.'' BREAK IT I DON'T CARE, I WON'T STAY DOWN.'' He jumped up, But Izumi then again wasn't one for empty threats, So she pulled his arm straight, and just broke his arm by bending it the wrong way, Only to land a spinning heel kick into Kirishima's sternum kicking him away.'' Move your ass to Recovery Girl and get back right away, I am not done with you yet.'' Izumi moved to Kamakiri.'' Bring it, bug boy, show me what you got.'' Kamakiri was never one to back down from a fight, and if that meant no more punching yes, please.

He jumped in right away, Fighting with the blades on his forearms. Slicing his way into possibly Izumi. But she wasn't having any of it. She either easily dodged the attack or she just blocked it by grabbing the blades.'' THE ONLY OTHER WAY FOR YOUR ATTACKS TO BE EVEN MORE OBVIOUS WOULD BE IF YOU SCREAMED THEM AT ME BEFOREHAND.'' She yelled as she grabbed him by the arm and chucked him a couple of meters away.'' what do you mean by that.'' he asked unsurely, He always believed his attack pattern to be quite hard to follow,

'' Those fucking blades on your arms, that's what I dodge, I don't have to dodge anything else because that's what you attack me with.'' Izumi dashed forward-looking as if she was going to punch him, But he didn't see her fist move, all he noticed was the painful force in his stomach as Izumi kicked him hard. She then seemed to aim for a roundhouse kick to the face so he went low, Right into her fist, as she landed an uppercut on his chin. Kamakiri dropped to the floor.'' I only got my four limbs to really attack with,'' She told him

'' You got those blades you can just pop out, Use them, But don't just use them, Start the fight with your fist, Then move over to the blades when its a stalemate, and even then, then just use them, Aim with your fist, If they dodge the first, then pop out the blade and boom you made contact. NOW GET BACK IN FORMATION AND START PUNCHING BUGBOY,'' Izumi screamed before pointing at Sato.'' GET OVER HERE MUSCLES AND FIGHT ME.'' She rushed at him, Getting ready for a crazy fight. But then you had Rayleigh.'' Come on now, I thought you were a pro hero.''

Rumi growled as he smacked her on the head once more with his bamboo stick. She spoke thru gritted teeth.'' Maybe if you explained what the fuck is going on, I would do better.'' BunBun, it really is your own fault, Shouldn't have jumped in without explanations.'' It's fine, The basis is just, I am going to hit you, and you need to dodge like this.'' Rayleigh swiped the stick toward Robin's head. But Robin crouched down, dodging the hit.'' Well Done Robin.'' He said toward the blindfolded woman. She was one of the first ones to have gotten a basic grasp of it.

'' So what is the trick, I just what sense it or.'' Yes, that is exactly what you do, Tho first.'' Rayleigh used his haki to awaken it in both her and Yu. This should make it easier, alot easier for you to unlock it. Rayleigh signaled for them to cover their eyes again, which they did, With Rayleigh going back to swinging his stick around, The girls he had been training for the past couple hours had a base understanding by now and dodged around one every 10 hits, Robin had already improved to one every 4.

But then again, He was upping his intent by alot. In this case, in a normal fight, It might have only been 1 in every 50 to 100 hits for the group and every 50 to 25 for Robin, But Rumi wasn't one to use that type of shit, She mostly just overpowered and speed blitz everyone, and if they were by some surprise equal to her in both those respect she would outlast him with her endurance. She had yet to face anyone on who those things didnt work, Well except Izuku of course, But he was an exception.

But then there was Kakashi who was looking over all those he had trained, he was making sure they were training correctly. It didnt look like that of course, To everyone else, he was sitting on the ground reading a book called make out paradise. '' Lift up those knees Ida, I said running no slouching.'' Y-YES SIR.'' Ida called out, he was covered in sweat and was barely moving, He was just wanting this torture to end if he was honest. Todoroki was the same. He was starting to feel Dizzy. His entire body was starting to feel sore.

He had been covering the entire room into a frozen mess, Ice over everything including himself, He held this for as long as he could, Before the cold was too much, Which caused his fireside to then burn and heat his body up till he felt like he was burning, Only to then once again freeze the entire room. But the problem was the cold, It started to feel hot the entire time.'' Okay Todoroki, Come here we will start your second stage.'' Kakashi said knocking once on the door of the building he was in.'' Y-y-yes.'' He just responded with a shiver.

They walked toward a large pot, large enough to fit Shoto in if he sat down. Cover him right up to the neck.'' See you're going to sit in this pot.'' A-alright.'' Shoto said still enduring the effects of the ice and fire.'' Then I am going to light the fire below it, and you will cool your body down, Just enough as to where the hot water doesnt feel hot,'' B-But what if I can't do it.'' Well, then you just sit in the boiling water or jump out of it.'' Kakashi just looked at his watch.'' But that is after Lunch.'' ALL FROM GROUP QUIRK TRAINING YOU CAN TAKE AN 30-MINUTE BREAK AND HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT.''