Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?

Start from the beginning

'Will we go on a war with the Whitlocks or what?'

'Does Duke Eckart know the Whitlocks?'

Austin and Duke Eckart have been glaring at each other for forever, no one seems to move or do anything.

Duke Eckart was frowning, 'Damn it, I have to find a way to make up tol Penelope.'

Austin was smirking, 'ha! Serves you right! Bastard. Be grateful that Penelope told me to spare ya'll otherwise you would have been dead and gone to hell a long time ago.'

The staring contest goes on and on.

(We will come back to this later) 

Back at the whilock mansion:

With lucas:

Third person pov:

Back after Penelope and they left:

"Are you nervous?" questioned Roan the butler.

"A bit." Lucas answered. Rather than nervous he was quite excited to meet his soon to be Fiance.

"Lady Leopold is here." the guard announced. As a beautiful elegant brown haired lady with a blue dress came out of the carriage. She looked a bit awkward but Lucas was too busy admiring her beauty that the awkward expression went unnoticed. 

(The dress that Adriana wore) (not mine) (Credits to the original original owner)

"Uh-Hello, Sorry about the late arrival. Greeting to the-"

"You are gorgeous." Lucas spoke, interrupting Adriana. "Huh?" Adriana blinked confusingly, not knowing how to respond. Noone has called her gorgeous and she looked ordinary from her perspective.

Noticing the awkwardness, Roan nudged Lucas.

"Oh, ah. It's fine. I just-It was no problem. Shall we?" Lucas asked as he held his hand out.

"Ah, yes." Adriana said with a slight bow. She tookLucas's hand and muttered, "You are handsome too." She thought no one heard it but-

"Why thank you." Lucas said. Adirana's face turned bright pink as she kept her head down while Lucas was smiling smugly in happiness.

The carriage ride to Eroka was quiet, well not really. Lucas would throw compliments and start random conversations out of nowhere. Adriana found it a bit awkward at first but she soon relaxed, which was confusing for her because she would never warm up to anyone as she was constantly put down or forgotten.

"We are here." the horse man said.

"Let's go, my lady?" Lucas said as he held his hand out. He had a smirk on his face making Adrina blush a little.

"Hmm." Adriana took his hand and jumped out.

'WHO IS THAT?'

'HOw dare she steal our sir Lucas?'