Offical Demon slayer

Start from the beginning

Tanako: " Y/n please be safe, ok?"

Y/n: " I will! I promise. and you have to stay safe too!"

* Tanako gives me a smile *

Tanako: " I'll be ok! "

Y/n: " good! "

* Me and Tanako look at each other for a few seconds before setting off from each other. *

As the group departed Y/n is wondering around by himself, as he walks deeper in the woods, he hears a sound of a girl screaming and crying

Y/n decides to walk towards the sound of cries and screams. as he gets closer he sees the girl from earlier.

Y/n: ' its the girl from earlier, Why is she crying. she must be scared. but she looks like she's alone. could that be the reason? "

* I walk closer to the Girl and stare down at her as she looks up at me with tears in her eyes*

Y/n: " Is everything alright? "

* The girl nods silently and just looks up at me *

Y/n: ' She hasn't said anything, did i say something that offended her. maybe i should give her my name. '

Y/n: " My name is Y/n Takahashi. may I ask for your name? "

???: " My name is Z-Zuri Agatsuma "

* I give the girl a gentle smile *

Y/n: " Well then Zuri, what brings you here to final selection? "

* Zuri slightly blushes at the fact that I said her first name *

Zuri: " I'm here because a women tricked me and left me with a ton of debt, my trainer was a old women who took on that debt and in return she forced me to train making my life hell. Then she says that I'm ready for final selection, but i'm not at all! "

Y/n: " Well I'm sure you will be fine! "

* Zuri looks up at me *

Zuri: " Takahashi-san , you're the first guy that's ever been nice to me. "

Y/n: " Why wouldn't anyone be nice to you?  I've only known you for a few minutes and I already think you're an amazing person."

* Zuri smiles at me *

Zuri: " Thank you Takahashi-san "

Y/n: " Please just call me Y/n! "

Zuri: " O-Ok Y/n! *

Y/n: " Is it ok if i stay with you for the first day? "

* Zuri jumps up in excitement and nods rapidly *

Y/n: " alright then! "

Y/n and Zuri decided to wonder the forest for a little bit, they would look for a good spot to stay in for the night.

Y/n ' Now that I think about it i haven't really seen any demons nearby. i guess that's a good thing, '

Zuri: " Is this a good place to stay? "

*Zuri points at an area with wisteria trees*

Y/n: " It's perfect! " ' i guess that explains why demons aren't around.'

* Me and Zuri sit down on the dirt floor looking up at the purple wisteria trees *

Y/n: " So are you excited to kill any demons? "

Zuri: " no, that's not a part of my plan actually "

* I turn my head to look at her *

Y/n: " What do you mean? "