Arguments.

Context
- time: 6:00pm [after dinner]
- location: thousand sunny (kitchen)
- weather: cloudy, around 65°
____________________________

Nami had been in her office all day, working on a map. So Sanji decided to bring her a drink since she hadn't come out in a while. He walked in the room, knocking before he entered.

"God dammit Sanji didn't your mom ever teach you to leave people alone?"
Sanji's heart skipped a beat, he didn't expect that. He didn't make a big deal out of it though,  she was having a rough day anyways.
Sanji cleared his throat.

"I was just coming in to give you a drink...Uhm..here." He said, setting it down next to her. Nami sighed.

"Seriously Sanji did anyone ever tell you how annoying you are?"

"Yeah, Moss head does."

"No not like that I meant as a child. Didn't you have a woman in your life to teach you right from wrong?" She asked, looking at him from her seat.

"Just Reiju." He said, getting sick of the conversation.

"The hell do you mean by that? Mother-wise not sister-wise."

"Nami you know this-"

"Jesus..you're such an idiot. You don't even know what it's like not to have a mother."

"..."
Sanji's mind was starting to get flooded with memories he didn't want to think about.

"What? Nothing to say? Get the hell out." She said, looking back at her map.

"Nami, she's dead." He said.

Nami's mind clicked. She had forgotten about that.

"Sanji I-" he was already gone.
"Shit."

As Sanji walked out of the room, he kept his head down low as he sped walked to a place where he'd be alone. Accidentally bumping into Zoro in the process.
This is not what I need right now.

"What the- watch where you're going shitty cook-..hey what's up with you? Why do you have your head down low like that?" Zoro said, helping him upwards.
Sanji ignored him, and kept walking.

"Rude." Zoro said, not bothering to follow him at all.

I shouldn't have ignored him. He was only trying to help. I'll deal with that later, I need to find somewhere quiet to go. Sanji thought. He started to head toward the aquarium. When he entered the room, it was dark, and cold. But nobody was in there. He sat down at the table, putting his head down and started sobbing. Lightly.
God dammit. It's all my fault. I cant stop thinking about it..what do I do? Maybe it'll stop if I get some rest. Or smoke a cigarette. I left my lighter in the kitchen though. I'll just go and get it.
A few minutes passed by, and Nami walked in.

"Hey..are you okay? I wanted to come check on you since everyones asleep." She asked.
Sanji wiped off his face before looking at her.

"Y-yeah." He said.
Nami sat down next to him.

"I'm so sorry..I completely forgot. I wasn't thinking straight. It's not you, I wasn't mad at you, I was just pissed off at everything." She said, looking at him.
Sanji didn't look back.

"It's fine, really. I know you didn't mean it. I just can't stop thinking about it now. It'll all be okay if I go smoke a cigarette and get some rest, don't worry about it." Sanji replied, then he looked at her with a gentle smile.

"That's good to know. Again, I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's okay, really. I'm not mad at you and it's not your fault." He replied.
Nami smiled.

"I'm gonna head to bed, thanks for clearing things up." She said.
Sanji nodded, as a 'no problem'.

Nami walked out, Sanji waited a bit. He took some deep breaths, trying to calm himself before he went back out. He sighed, and stood up.
He walked out the door and into the kitchen. His lighter was on the table. He grabbed it, and sat down. Leaning back on the chair. He didn't realize that Zoro was right next to him.
He watched as Sanji had to try multiple times to get his lighter to light the cigarette. Once he did, he put the cigarette in his mouth as he inhaled and exhaled the smoke.

"Having a rough day?" Zoro asked. The way Sanji still had his head down gave it away.
Sanji nodded, a bit startled by Zoro's presence.

"I got into an argument with Nami." He said.

"Oh c'mon, she gets into arguments with all of us every day. It's not that big of a deal. You're being dramatic."
Sanji exhaled the smoke.

"It was different." Sanji said, keeping his head down so he didn't have to make eye contact.

"Oh sure, what did she call you annoying? She's wouldn't be wrong." Zoro said, rolling his eye.
Sanji wanted to leave.

"...why did you even bother asking me if I had a rough day if you were just going to made it worse?" Sanji asked, blowing out smoke and putting the cigarette back in his mouth.
Zoro didn't really know what to say.

"Just to annoy you, I guess." He replied.

"Who's the annoying one now?" Sanji said, as a rhetorical question.

"Oh shut up. You're one of the most irritating people I've met, I'm just returning the favor." Zoro said, looking at him while waiting for a response. He was expecting him to get irritated, and yell at him. Because that's what Sanji would normally do.
But he couldn't get mad anymore. He was done yelling, and he was done arguing.

So he didn't respond.

Zoro watched as a single tear fell down his face. He couldn't see his eye, because his hair was in the way. But he had no change of expression. Just that single tear.
Zoro didn't expect that, his eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat. He had never made him cry before, had he gone too far?

"C-cook I wasn't serious..I-"

"Save it." Sanji said. He stood up, put his cigarette out while throwing it in the trash, and walked out. Zoro quickly got up and followed him.

"Sanji wait, I wasn't serious I didn't mean it." He said as he caught up to him.

"God dammit. Then why did you say it?!" He said, turning around facing him.

"..."

"I'm tired of the people I love treating me like shit." Sanji said, turning around and continued walking away.
Zoro didn't move.

The people he loves?
...
...he loves me..?
..Oh god dammit. God fucking dammit. I'm such a jerk for that. Why would I say those things?! I don't even think he's an irritating person. Fuck. I'm such an idiot. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I'm such a dumbass.
Zoro thought, completely regretting everything he had said.
He walked over to the kitchen door, and stood next to it, leaning against the wall and folding his arms. That's where he normally stands when he watched the ship at night.

Sanji went to the boys locker rooms and went to bed.