chapter 17

V:you bitch how dare u hit my brother....*he was also about to hit me but some one shout on him .....*
???: Kim taehyung* in Deep voice and cold voice*
*V became shocked see the person*

???what are u doing...and this type thing I teach u .............

New part

???what are u doing....and this type thing I teach you..uhh..i always teach u respect every one. ....and u Jimin what is this...i never think u can disrespect of any girl ....u both disappoint me ...

*Jin and rm both came out to there room because they here someone shouting on v and Jimin....

Not only both but everyone gather..in living room...and they all shocked 😲 see the person infront of v and Jimin...*
V:sorry........but suddenly someone interpret...
??? Sorry for what you both never disappoint me but today u both ......* That person go toward y

and see her if there was any scratch on her body ....and asked her...*
??? Hello dear ....if they both hurt u ... sorry.. dear...*??said *

Y/n: it's ok miss don't be sorry u are .....
??:who are u dear...i never see u there....
Jin: grandma. ..she was our new sister

Grandma: ohh u are y/n ...well u are so beautiful ❤️😍..dear

Y/n: tq miss...
Grandma: don't call me miss call me grandma...
Y/n: ok mi... sorry.. grandma...

*Introduce to our grandmother 😍

Mother of Mr kim

59

Family:sons and daughter

Grandsons

......

She was also belongs to Mafia family before marriage ........

*

V and Jimin was angry because of y/n first time their grandmother shout on them
..v and Jimin: Just wait little girl we make your life hell ....* In mind*

Grandma: And u both are grounded for one week

Jin: when did u came grandma....and u came alone here....* He ask with Little worry tone ... because of there Enemy*

Grandma:No son i am came with your cousin. ....
RM: where are he ...

Grandma: he was came with but urgently work that why he drop me here and go to company....

Rm: grandma he tell you anything about this work.....
Grandma: ummhh.. it was some personal company MJ work son

Jin: what MJ work means....i think he need our help.....

Grandma : No son he say he manage it ..... don't worry... about it ...

Y/n : umm.. excuse me ... grandma..umm 😳 can I go to my room.....if u d...

Grandma: ohh sorry dear go and rest i know you are tried of your school work and do your homework also ......

Y/n : yes grandma....ok and nice to meet you 😍.....

Y/n went her room and grandma face become serious .....

Grandma: how was your work is going....now....if you need any help then say to me....
Jin: No grandma we manage it...

Rm: grandma why are you angry 😡 when u came in home
Grandma: ask your lovely brother....* Suddenly Jimin and v said in cute innocent 😇 voice*

V and Jimin: grandmaaa....sorry please nahhhhh.. please cancel ❌ our punishment ....we cannot do again....

Rm and Jin: but what happen 😳

Grandma: i think 🤔 about it...
V :sorry ...*v and Jimin request to grandma don't tell Jin and rm hyung on there eye contact okk *

Rm: any one tell us what happen here....

Grandma: wait a minute i think 💬 i left my consciousness on your front door step...
Wait a minute...i think I lost my consciousness in the 6 th dimseon..🤔*grandma start sing song and say ....* Son i am tried can I go to my room....
Rm: ok grandma.....you can go rest ....and we meet at dinner Time...

They everyone go to their room....

Time skip after dinner 🍽️..

Everyone one present on living on room because grandma call us after dinner.....
Y/n sit beside Suga .....
Everyone was on there phone start scroll..... meanwhile. ...y/n scroll her photo and his photo ....beside Suga was sleep on y/n shoulder....and see it .....and y/n don't mind it .....

Grandma came and said...

So my dear.... child....
Everyone start look at Grandma and said...
Everyone: yes grandma....

Grandma : tomorrow...you can't go school and college...ok
Rm: but why grandma....
Grandma: we all need to go one bussiines party. 🎉....also in this party your father was invited..he and your mom was also coming tomorrow
.....ok so be ready we all directly meet them in party ok .......and y/n your mom told me please wear something nice 🙂...ok you all go to your room and rest ....ok gn.

Grandma said this and go to her room ... Every one was going there lastly v and Jimin go and said to y/n :don't wear slut type dress 👗 ok.....*they both go to their room *
Suga: Don't take their word seriously ok y/n
Y/nn: hmm ok
Suga:y/n can I ask you one question...
Y/n: yes...
Suga: where was your father i mean...if you don't feel comfortable that don't tell me .*he ask y/n .... expression change and become sad 😢*
Y/n : actually  i never see my father ..i always ask about it my mom...
When someone told me. when

my mom was pegent ......my father death...in an accident.... I still don't know how.....you know i always see other children with their father ....they all enjoy there life with their father.....and when ever i go park i always see one girl with his father he always treat her daughter like princess.........and i always being jealous with that ...that doesn't mean l hate my life I love it because of my mom...
She struggle in her life so much.....

I know how she made me happy.......i still know how she always work over time for me .....

Y/n said this and close her eyes and long tear skip on her eyes...Suga see it and Said....
Suga;ok y/n and sleep gn ....
He said go to his room and y/n also ggo her room and sleep......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Hello dear....army
Sorry guys actually my dead line came near...mean my exam and that why i can't upload

...... sorry army please 🥺.  😔

Have a nice day army