Chapter 17. Blood

Start from the beginning

Rebekah enter the room sitting in front of me "I heard you are a witch"

I nod "Yes, I hear a lot of stories about you"

"Really"

I take a sip "Yeah, the three original siblings, and one of them is hot blonde"

"I see"

Finn enters sitting next to Rebekah "Good evening"

I smile "Good evening, Finn"

Elijah enters the room as he and Rebekah share a glaring look at each other, Elijah sits next to me "Hey, Belle" He kisses my head

I smile "Hey, handsome" He smiles, looking at me "Don't open your mouth"

Elijah chuckles "I won't say anything"

Klaus and Kol enter, Kol sits next to Rebekah and Klaus sits on the edge of the table.

Kol says "I see you take the advice, darling"

I put my head on the table "I am not dark and twisty"

Klaus chuckles "But you take the advice"

Elijah says "Leave her alone both of you"

Esther enters and sits on the head of the table "Good evening"

The servants put the food while that, I ask Elijah "Where have you been?"

Elijah says "I will tell you upstairs"

I smile "I can't wait"

Esther says "Shall we start the dinner" we start to eat "I need to know what I missed"

Finn says "Nothing for me, Klaus locked me for nine hundred years"

Rebekah says "I was in 20s boom here then he stabs me"

Klaus is drinking wine "For your safety" smiles "If you ask, I broke my curse, I am a hybrid now"

Elijah says "I lived my life like any ordinary man since 20s until now"

Esther smiles "I see and you meet Lydia"

Rebekah says "Yes, brother, you always love unordinary girls" smiles "How did you meet?"

I take a sip from the wine and look at Elijah raising one eyebrow "Tell them"

Elijah looks at Klaus "Remember Faustus Blackwood"

Rebekah says "The warlock"

Klaus says "Of course, a powerful warlock who can forget him"

Elijah says "Lydia is one of his students in the academy" he holds my hand "We meet at the academy, five months ago"

Finn asks "What academy?"

I say "If any of you heard about church of night, they made an academy to practice witchcraft"

Kol says "So you will be a witch with certificates"

I say "Kind of"

Elijah says "Actually Lydia is in medical school too"

Esther says "Mean?"

Kol says "She will be a doctor, healing people with science"

Klaus says "With witchcraft, interesting"

Esther nods "I see, Well, tomorrow I will send invitations. For ball"

Rebekah looks at her mother "A ball as dancing, cocktails, and celebration."

I take a bite from the grilled steak but I chock feeling the blood drained from my body.

Elijah looks at me "Lydia"