↛𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘒𝘌𝘕 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘚↚

10 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 Later -

Six months. It had been 6 months since Jimin's parents left for a business tour.

4 months since he had the heard the news that his parents died due to a shipwreck on the way.

And 10 years since Taehyung had locked himself up in that room not even coming out during their Parents' funeral.

And Jimin had been so lonely, he wanted nothing more than someone's company, someone's love, someone's care. And that someone was just separated from him by a wall.

Jimin sucked in a deep breath and knocked at the door for the nth time in these years "Taehyung, please I know you're in there. People are asking where you've been. They say, "Have courage, " and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you. Just let me in. We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we gonna do?" he let out a sob and slid against the door, leaning on it. He rested his head on the door as a lone tear slipped from his eyes.

More tears slid down his rosy cheeks as a distant memory played in his head.

10 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 —

"TaeTae! What are you doing?" Jimin whined as he sat on the floor pouting and cutely glared at his brother whose back was facing him as he made something from the snow. 

"Hey! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Taehyung playfully mimicked behind the small snowman he created pretending to be Olaf. Jimin giggled happily and hugged the snowman "I love you Olaf!" he said and smiled at Taehyung who was looking at him fondly. "Minnie? Do promise to always be there with me. Through thick and thin, through highs and lows, do you promise to always be by my side?" Taehyung whispered"Of course TaeTae hyungie! I love you!" Jimin beamed and hugged his brother who hugged him back tighter.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 —

Jimin sobbed and hugged his knees. "In the end, it was you who ended up abandoning me" he whispered in a small voice as tears cascaded down his cheeks showing no signs to stop.

_____________

Hope y'all enjoyed reading! 💜

♡ I purple you♡