11.

"hey Yeji-ah" Ryujin called Yeji because... Well she was bored?
The other girl just hummed in response while doing homework.
"uhm well there's this new arcade that just opened so I was wondering if you'd like to go with me" You could see how nervous Ryujin sounded.
"y- yeah sure! that sounds super fun and I'lk get to tease lia later" Yeji giggled while speaking which made Ryujin smile real hard.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺? 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘌𝘩.

...
"I WON! YESSS HAHA YOU LOST!"
Yeji screamed her lungs out. She loves going to arcades and is extremely good at these games. Ryujin was REALLY surprised.

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯?

"NOOO! HOW THOUGH!?"
Ryujin shouted back clearly devastated lol. She hates loosing especially at games!

"DID YOU CHEAT? YAHHH" Ryujin just face palmed herself being very annoyed while the other girl just laughed at her and teased her more.

...
"how about this one?"
"no it's weird."
"this?"
"the whale is cuter"
"gawd- Yeji just choose one"

What's going on? Well Yeji is trying to choose the plushie she wants and can't really decide.

"fine then I'll leave"
"no no! Okay fineee i want the whale"
"finally! Alright then let's get the whale one"
"yayyy! Haha I'm glad you lost! I got to have this cutie!" Yeji squealed
"wha- no i lost on purpose"
"liar~~~"

The both girls spent the whole time laughing and bickering on their way home. Ryujin had really enjoyed her time with yeji.

When will she tell yeji the truth though?