7. (cute?)

"Ryujin! YAh ryu! Are you even listening?" - Yeji shouted while looking at the girl infront of her who was currently so lost in her phone that she didn't hear Yeji.

"yahh!" - Yeji pouted but then an idea came to her mind. Time to take revenge she thought. She quickly snached away Ryujin's phone. Well this is new. Yeji isn't really someone who'd do this but she had no choice.

"hey give my phone back! Yah Yeji give it back!" - Ryujin tried to get it back again but the long haired girl tried her best to keep it away from her. "hey! Give it back"
It looked like as if a cat fight was going on Instead that they are humans. Oh well.

"you need to listen to me first!" - Yeji
"no give it back" - Ryujin
Ofcourse Shin Ryujin is a literal badass. She always has evil ideas in her tiny brain.
She pinned Yeji to the wall making yeji gasp.
"wha- h-hey let go!" - Yeji was being all flustered.
"huh now you're back to the Yeji i know right hwang yeji?"
Shivers went down yeji's spine. She was technically a blushing mess.
"yah Ry- Ryujin let m-me go"
She replied.
"not until i get my phone back" - Ryujin smirked.
"fine h-here" yeji gave the phone. She didn't really have a choice. It's either that ryujin get her phone back or she'll be pinned to the wall.

"good girl" - Ryujin smirked once again. While Yeji just made a sulking face. Oh Shin what are you doing?