First day of high school

Jade POV
I heard the voice of mum screaming for me to wake up and the noise of my alarm giving me a head ache ,I quickly hit the button to stop the noise, shout down stairs to notice my mum I'm awake . Ugh first day of school. I grab my phone to text Leo to meet me at the park before school. I throw the quilt at the bottom of my bed and rolled out my bed. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

I brush throw my wet hair to detangle the knots, flipping my long black hair and tied it into a high messy bun. Brushing my teeth and putting on light make up and tossing on clothes that are appropriate for school , it's not sunny out side so I'm going for black skinny jeans rolling the bottom of them twice, and a white top with a black peace sign on front of it .

I walk downstairs to see a glass of milk on the table . I don't usually eat breakfast . My mum walking back upstairs to bed because she don't start work until 2pm and my dad I have no idea were he is right now and never will know as my dad left when I was 8 and now mum doesn't give a shit about me no more.

I fit on my white high top converses and walk out the door with my back pack and hoodie on way to the park...... I spot Leo on the bench with his earphones listening to music I guess , I don't think he noticed me walking up to him because when I reached he jumped , what made me giggle.
L- "you scared the shit out of me"
Me- "glad to help" I say ironically. He laughs what makes him more attractive , oh did I tell you I had a slight crush on my best friend. No? Because it a secret.
L- "Let go before were late" he smiles what shows his perfect white teeth.
We walk into school . Leo looks at my time table and grins widely and we walk separate ways saying our goodbyes heading to class I got a bit lost as its my first day but I eventually found it . I walk into class and everyone's eyes are on me . Even the teacher.
Teacher- "welcome ..... "
Me- "Jade.. My names jade"
Teacher- " well Jade.. Welcome to Milton high"
Me-" thanks miss....urm....."
Teacher " Mrs... Webster"
Me "urm... Okay , where do I sit Mrs Webster"
Teacher " at the back next to Leo"

What he is in my class and he never told me , ohh that's why he had that wide grin on his face. I walk down the rows of seats and sit next to Leo.

L- "SURPRISE"
J- " you were in my class and you never showed me and I got lost" I crossed my arms in anger.
L- "calm down princess , it was a surprise" I love it when he calls me that.
I giggle and focus on the sheet of paper the teacher handed the class but Leo keeps distracting me.
" Can u help me,hazel " I look at him and gave him a confused face "hazel?" !
"Oh it's a new nick name for yah" I actually like this better than princess because 'princess' is a bit to girly.
" Why are you calling me hazel"
"Your eyes , their gorgeous " that made me blush like really red.
"Awh is hazel blushing red" I get embarrassed
"Shut...Up...Leo" I say before the teacher can tell us to be quiet.

I look around the class room when familiar eyes spot mine. Oh no . Casey and her minions ( Rebecca and Trisha )!!

She gives me a dirty look and I quick look away hoping that she didn't realise I was starring at her!
Casey and her minions bullied me in pre-school, I had enough by year 6 that's why I have scars on my arms to help me control my emotions and anger that flows through my body often, luckily there not noticeable for people to see, especially Leo. The last few classes were really boring.

I walking home from school, deciding to take the short cut. I walk through the park sitting on the swing ,then I see Casey, Rebecca and Trisha walking towards me.
She grabs my jacket and shoves me backward , making me fall of the swing. Here we go again....
"Fucking skank , stay away from Leo ,he doesn't even like you "
What is she talking about.
I don't say a word. "Answer me, you slut"
I get up and try walking away but she grabs me and punches me in the face a couple of ways , pushes me to the ground and kicking my in the ribs. I scream in pain and agony shooting through my body . They all walk away , leaving me on the floor crying.

I managed to get home and my mums still at work , but I'm not planning on telling her. I wake up the next day , doing my normal routine , I look in the mirror while trying to cover up my black eye and few cuts on my face .

I'm in class , I didn't meet leo at bench today because I dint want him asking me questions and I'm trying to avoid him lately. Maybe it is true he doesn't like me,.I stare at the clock , wishing this day would end.