Chapter: nine

Beginne am Anfang

----

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

"Bloody Hell! How did you do that?" Asked Ron who was wearing a comfortable warm clothes as he stare at the new game board. You on other hand was using warm clothes.

 You on other hand was using warm clothes

(Your clothes up choose any.^)

"And that's how the snake eat you," you said as his round red dice got swallowed by the snake as he grossed out at the moving snake that grew his dice to no-18, box.

"Ugh! My turn now!"

You watch him rolled and get to the step as your eyes widen.

"Seems luck is on your side-"

"Oh, Harry!" Called out Ron to his friend who look confused and approached both of you.

"G-good morning, Y/n and Ron"

"Morning! you slept like a pig! Merlin even if its almost Christmas don't let that be a habit!" He said declaring himself that he woke up earlier than he did as he rolled his dice after you, which lead him to another stepped to number 46.

"What are you both playing?" Asked Harry as you smiled a bit at him.

"Snake and stairs, want to play?"

"Sure?"

"After this game!" Said Ron who look horrified to your blue dice. It was on number 90.

"Oh, seems I am getting near"

"Merlin! I will win this!!"

"What are you trio doing?" Asked Hermione as she grossed out at the sight of the dice been swallowed by the snake.

"Gah! I got swallowed again!" Shouted Ron.

"Seems snakes hate you, My turn" you said as you rolled the dice and unfortunately got swallowed by the bug snake leading to number 8.

"Ugh! "

"Ohh! You got swallowed, Karma is a bitc-ouch!"

"Language!" Said Hermione as Ron held his head in pain.

"...." You sighed yet looked up from the game and smile at Hermione.

Both of you chatted a bit longer leading Ron to complain about the game been paused.

"The Restricted areas of the library you can check" said Hermione to the other two as you look puzzle yet said bye to her.

"Now my turn-"

"Hehehe"

"That's cheating, Ron.... Goodluck" you said as a tiny spider came out from the goal as Ron left running from the great halls.

"I already told him if we cheat it brings out the insect we hate" you said to Harry who look perplexed.

"Want to play the game?" You asked as the board showed 'Ron have cheated' which Harry quickly shook his head afraid of whatever this game was as you shrug and were closing the game book.