I know, i don't deserve your forgiveness. If you want to punish me, you would slap, beat or anything. I am ready to accept whatever it is. But I can't be in this relationship. It only hurts both of us. It's true that I don't want to hurt her feelings anymore. Even if I didn't caught her today, i was planning to tell everything.

Wait.... Wat, are you serious? My brother is no more in this world. How could this be possible?! We are receiving money every month from him. We are even talking to him once in a month.

Pam it's all my set-up. I'm the one transferring money to your mother account. And that call... you two receiving every month is fake. I set someone to talk like luke to you. She looks at me suspiciously.

Pam if you still don't trust me then come with me.

We arrive at the same hospital where everything starts. The doctor said the truth to Pam and the nurse bring the documents of his health condition including Luke's death certificate. With that the nurse also gave Luke's wallet. Pam opens and see their family pic in that and start to cry very hardly.

Then I take her to the cemetery where luke buried. She put flowers in his tomb and pay her respect to him. Then we head to her apartment. The whole drive is silent, I don't know what to talk. Now we are sitting at her apartment couch. She is still crying and sniffing. I decide to break the silence.

Pam i know it's all too much for you to take. But i promise I'm always here for you as a friend, if you want. She looks at me.

Wat do you like Tine? I look at her shockingly

Just tell I want to know. Do you like your husband? She ask me again. It's time for us to move on. So i have to make everything clear to her.

Pam i don't want to hide or lie anymore. Yes i like no i love Tine. But i promise tine had nothing to do with any of this. Even if Tine didn't exist in my life or i didn't married him still I couldn't like you in a romantic way. Before I start to like him I can't bring myself to love you or anyone.

I get you, Wat. She smiles lightly. After i joined our college, you are the top topic of our college almost every day. You are very popular and handsome too. To be honest I have a crush on you. I always talk about you to my phi. Even I told him that one day I will date you and make you my boyfriend. I think that's what makes my phi to ask you be a boyfriend to me. She chuckles. I think my phi loves me so much but he forgot that love is not a thing to ask from others.

But now I came to understand what love is. You are my first love or maybe I cloud say it's just an infatuation. I don't see any fakeness in her eyes. I think she really realised what love feels.

Also you don't have to feel guilty cause you did more than what you actually could do for us. I want you to live a happy life with your husband.

Pam, seriously you are not mad at me. I don't expect this from her. I thought she take it more serious and make it complicate for me.

Yeah wat. What you did is already enough for your mistake. Also I think you already got your punishment by taking care of me all this time. I know i gave you a very hard time.

Hey it's not like that. Actually she gave me a lil hard time. She goes shopping very often and spends lot of money. That's y my dad thought she was after me for money. Thanks for understanding me, Pam.

And Pam about that guy. Is he really your boyfriend? I don't love her but I still care for her. I don't think he is a good guy.

No. Actually he did ask me to be his girlfriend. But i didn't say yes to him yet. She looks down at her lap and continues I'm sorry wat. You are always busy with your office and I feel lonely. That time he came and gave me company. It makes me feel comfortable. I know i have to tell you, about us before. But I don't have the courage.

It's okay Pam. I'm not mad about it. Actually I just worried about you. Seriously Pam he doesn't give me a good first impression.

But if you insist, then you can continue your relationship with him. I'm always support all your decisions like how your phi Luke does. She looks up and grins brightly.

Thank you P'Wat. I noticed it's already past ten. So i ordered foods online for us and we eat dinner. It's dark outside so i bid my good bye to Pam and left her apartment. Then i went to park near my house. I sat there just feeling relieved that now I don't have to hide my feelings for Tine. But i don't know he likes me or not. He actually cares about me alot. However that doesn't mean he loves me, right?! He is a kind person so he cares about everyone around him. It's okay I will make him fall for me😉........

TBC...

__________________________________

Sorry for my grammar mistakes pls forgive me 🙏😬.