Chapter 21 (18+)

Depuis le début

"What is it?" he asked.

"If I wanted to, would you let me?"

Zeke lifted his head and kissed him. Gavin sighed into it, pressing his mouth deeper into it. His tongue traced his bottom lip until he opened up. He swept his around Zeke's mouth, enjoying the little moan he let out.

Gavin rolled atop him and reached between them. Zeke's belly trembled when his cool fingers wrapped around him. He ripped his mouth away from him and tilted his head back as a low groan escaped him. Gavin closed his mouth over his Adam's apple and sucked hard.

"You can do whatever you want," he gasped.

"Really?" Gavin asked.

"Really, really." He sighed when his hand stopped. He watched him shuffle a bit until he was sitting at his side. "What are you doing?"

Gavin smiled at him then swung his leg over him again. This time he was leaning over his groin. Zeke let out another sigh, this time very excited. He ran his hands up and down his spine, watching the goose flesh prickle along it.

"You're really amazing, Gavin," he muttered.

He reached around his legs and gripped his half-erect member. Gavin flinched a bit at the touch but he settled after a second or two. Zeke pressed his palm to his tailbone and guided his hips down just a bit. He made a noise when the older man's tongue flicked out over the tip.

As if the floodgates had been opened, Gavin engulfed Zeke's erection in warm moist heat. His tongue swirled around the tip, dipping into it every so often. Zeke would flinch, but he didn't take it away from the young man. He actually liked the bold side of Gavin. It meant he trusted him and that he wasn't afraid anymore.

He felt the pressure as the younger man's mouth tightened around him. He couldn't help the little chuckle that bubbled out. To be as vicious as the young man, Zeke flicked the fluttering ring of muscles. Gavin coughed around him and a noise escaped him. He began to fidget especially after that finger breached the circle.

He stretched him languidly as he teased him in time with his hand. He added a second finger and held them apart as long as he could. Gavin made a noise low in his chest as his back arched. Zeke had to push his back down again just to keep him close.

It had been a long time since he had done this to him. He had never been this responsive. He used to just lay there and let Zeke do what he wanted. He had never really been an active participant unless Zeke asked him to give him head or something along those lines. For him to open up and ask for sex meant his feelings were real and deep.

Zeke let him go with a gentle push to his thighs. Gavin understood and shifted forward so he could turn around. He settled over his hips, closing his thighs around Zeke's heavy erection. The older man gasped a bit, but that gasp disappeared when the younger man started to rub him between the thickness of his upper legs. He shifted forward until both erections were touching. He took them in his hands and rubbed tentatively.

"Good god," he groaned.

Gavin smiled as he panted. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes. Yes, it feels good. Keep going if you can." His back arched as Gavin lifted his hips. Zeke's erection rubbed between not only his thighs but in his palm and against his own throbbing member. "It feels like you're all around me, and I'm not even inside you."

"Do you want to be?"

Zeke looked up, blue-green eyes wide. He nodded slowly. Gavin shifted forward again and spat in his hand. The older man's mouth fell slack as he rubbed his saliva ridden hand along his throbbing penis. Gavin sat up on his knees and took the base securely in his hand. He adjusted until he felt the tip pressing against his quivering ring of muscles.

A small gasp escaped him as he sank down. Zeke held his thighs and gritted his teeth as the warmth of Gavin encased him securely. He rubbed his knees gently as he let Gavin adjust to being penetrated. They hadn't done this in a while so he wouldn't be as adjusted as he used to be.

Gavin started moving. He lifted himself up and slowly dropped back down. When he was comfortable with the motion, he repeated it over and over, picking up speed each time. Zeke held his legs as he steadied him. His fingers ran a light trail over his thighs as he watched the sexy flush creep over his chest. He listened to the gentle moans as hit the spot on his insides.

He gripped his bobbing erection and stroked him in time with his movements. Gavin shuddered, his back arching. He never lost his stride. His hips rose and fell steadily.

Zeke propped his knees behind Gavin's back. He gently pushed him against them and lifted his hips. The look on Gavin's face became erotic as his mouth fell open and a silent gasps slipped out. He braced his hands behind him as Zeke thrust up into him. His head fell back as he let Zeke do what he wanted.

He stroked him steadily, watching his hips falter with each one. He sat up quickly and braced his fists by Zeke's shoulders. His body rocked as he came all over Zeke's stomach. A soft mewl left his lips as his stomach spasmed with the force of his orgasm.

Zeke sat up and wrapped his arms around his waist as he urged him to hold his neck. Gavin pressed his mouth to his ear, and the little gasps and mewls made him quiver. He was giving this man so much pleasure he couldn't contain himself. The tips of his fingers dug into his back as he pressed down on him.

"I think I'm going to come again," he whispered.

"Go ahead." Before the words even left his mouth, he felt the hot liquid splurt onto his abdomen. "Can I lay you down?"

With Gavin's nod, Zeke urged him to his back. He pushed his knees into his ribs as he lifted himself to his knees. He bent down and kissed the other man, drawing out a small whimper as he pressed into him deeply. He rammed his hips forward, swallowing the cry that followed. He sat up and set a deep but steady pace.

He watched Gavin come unglued. His arms were above his head, and he gripped the duvet in a white knuckled grip. Moans, gasps, and sighs left his lips in a steady stream, and his entire body quivered with Zeke's rocking motions. He lifted his knees and pressed them into Zeke's ribs. The movement sent the older man deeper into him, and by doing so he brushed up against his prostate.

"Zeke?!"

That was all he could say before his back arched and he came for the third time. This time, his entire body pulsed as sweat dribbled down his face. The force of his convulsions had Zeke tipping over the edge. He jerked backwards just as a rocket of cum shot all over the man below him.

When he was done throbbing, he dropped down on his elbows and pressed a kiss to Gavin. With weak hands, the younger man kissed him back. He fell back with a smile as he tried to catch his breath.

Zeke got up and went to the bathroom. He ran a washcloth under warm water then wrung it out. He went back to the bed and sat down. Gently, he wiped the remnants of their play. Gavin watched him with lazy eyes. He yawned heavily.

"Can you move?" Zeke asked.

Gavin nodded and sat up. He got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Zeke couldn't help but smile at the slightly crooked walk. He would have to take it easy next time. They would have to build up their stamina again and make sure Gavin was fully prepped.

As they were getting back into bed, Gavin's phone vibrated. He coughed a bit to clear his throat as he picked it up. He looked at it, becoming silent very quickly. Zeke leaned over his shoulder, kissing the exposed skin.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"It's Anderson Reed," Gavin replied. He read through the text message twice. "They found a bone marrow donor."