"The one and only. He's coming to town."

"I thought he was going to stay in America for the program thing? Honestly, I know nothing about him besides the things that Keagan has told me. Is he really as bad as she says?"

"Apparently, he's coming for the funeral. I don't know much about him, only what he's coming back here for."

"Well," Liam shrugs and keeps swinging lightly. "As long as he doesn't mess with me, then I don't care about him at all."

"I thought I would tell you, since you used to say you hate him. Now you can actually meet him."

"Well, technically, I have never even met the guy, but I trust what Keagan says, so I don't know."

"Well, we were told he would be here later today. But I have to go. I have futball practice."

"Oh, ok well, I'll see you around sometime. Have fun at your game." Liam watches as his friend leaves. Standing up, he starts walking home a bit sadly. Liam and Evan have been friends for a long time, but lately it seems like he's getting replaced. Evan joined futball and has made friends with the popular guys and Liam just doesn't fit in with that type of group. That popular group consists of tall, strong people, and that's not Liam. He's short and not athletic at all, so that just means he has to make up for his shortcomings academically. He gets home and walks up to his room. Sitting at his desk, he powers on his computer to check his online chats.

Keegan: "OMFG, guess who is coming back to town!?"

Liam: "Is it Calvin? Because Evan already told me that."

Keagan: "How did Evan know? I just found out?"

Liam: "Evan is on the futball team with Calvin's brother."

Keagan: "Just stay away from Calvin. He's not a good person. He will treat you like shite. I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hurt."

Liam: "Why are you acting like I'm going to get with him?"

Keagan: "I'm not saying you're going to get with him. I'm just saying that don't befriend him. It's not a good idea."

Liam: "Ok ig."

Keagan: "You're going to stay away?"

Liam: "Well yeah I will."

Keagan: "Okay, good, you're the best!"

Liam shuts his computer, finding his bed, sinking into it. As he is drifting off to sleep, his brother comes in. "Hey, Liam. Are you going to Mrs. Grant's funeral?"

"No, why would I?" Liam tries to cover his face with a pillow.

"Well, mam is making all of us go. She used to be friends with Mrs. Grant and wants to pay her respects."

"Why can't she just go by herself?" Liam looks at his brother, annoyed.

"I don't know. If you really have a problem with it, then take it up with her. I'm just the messenger."

"The messenger is going to be killed if he doesn't leave in the next two seconds." His brother rolls his eyes as he exits. Liam groans as he gets up to grab his computer. Keagan is going to be mad.

Liam: "So I have to go to the funeral?"

Keagan: "Is that a question? You're not going! Stay the hell away from Calvin."

Liam: "It's already been decided. My mam decided that I was going, I can't get out of it."

Keagan: "Just don't do anything stupid."

Liam: "Well, I'm not doing Calvin, so it won't be stupid."

Keagan: "Don't even joke about it."

Liam: "You know you are oddly obsessed over the whole situation and it's making me angry. Like seriously, I love you, but I will not be turned into a villain for going to a funeral where Calvin is going to be present because my mam needs me there."