Chapter 13

Smut warning! I put a "!!!" before and after the scene if you don't like it!!
Vote and comment!!

-

A loud beeping woke Louis up from his peaceful sleep. He groaned and shut it off.

He sat up and stood up but he was too fast and almost passed out because of a low blood pressure.

After a minute he tried again, succeeding, and walks towards his bathroom to take a warm nice shower and make himself ready for the day at uni.

At 8 o'clock, the first lecture started. It was very interesting again.

But when he was about to leave the classroom, a soft hand grabbed his wrist, making him stop.

"Heya Lou! How are you?" the brunette called Eleanor said over-sweetly.

Louis rolled his eyes at her and answered rather harshly. He was just not in a good mood.

"Don't call me Lou. Only friends can call me that. And to answer your question: I was better before you came here." Eleanor gasped and acted like it didn't hurt her.

"Well, I actually wanted to ask you something." she said slowly.

Louis gives her a look which means "go on then"

"Uh... you seem like a cool person and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"I have a boyfriend and I'm happy. Now please leave." Louis said, turned around, and left, letting Eleanor stand there like a lost person.

The three lectures before lunch were great! He loved it!

At lunch, Louis got his food and searched a table, chuckling when he saw Ed and Stan waving strikingly funny.

He walked over to them and sat down, starting to eat. He felt two pairs of eyes on him, making him look up with a look of confusion.

"What?" The brown haired boy asked unsure.

"We heard you have a boyfriend! Congratulations! Why didn't you tell us??" Ed said, bringing him in for a manly half-hug.

"Thanks... I guess it never came up..." Louis said, blushing slightly.

"Tell us about him!! What's his name?? What does he look like? Can you show us a picture of you guys?" Stan asked with excitement in his eyes.

"Uh... it's kind of complicated... I can't tell you much or show you pictures... you'll get why someday." Louis answered nervously. He would love to show them who his boyfriend was but he didn't know yet if he can trust them. He would have to talk to Harry about it first.

"Oh ok..." Ed said, eyebrows crunching in confusion.

Louis was about to explain it further when his phone bleeped.

He pulled it out of his pocket, his smile widening when he saw who it was and what it said.

Hazza🤍:
Hey Lou, do you want to come over tonight? I have a surprise for you... xx.

Lou:
Yeah sure! I'm coming over at 6! I'm excited! See you soon xx

The evening couldn't come faster for Louis. Soon, he was standing at Harry's door and was knocking on it.

Only a few seconds later, Harry opened the door. He looked great... hot... he was wearing a button up and skinny jeans... woah...

Harry was checking Louis out too. Louis was wearing skinnies too and just wore a simple shirt with a thick, warm jacket. He looked cuddly.